Rate Dr. David A Thull

Dr. David A Thull's Ratings

Only one visit and won't go back. Felt like an assembly line practice. First visit, spent 10 minutes with me, asked three questions, had a diagnosis and referred me for an additional test. Seemed arrogant and indifferent, not an interesting enough case?? Did not even respond to my two questions. Very disappointing appointment.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

His diagnosis on my wrist was wrong. He sent me to therapy since he didn't have an explanation for the pain which cost another 1k. Another doctor diagnosed correctly within a few minutes and just shook his head when I told him my experience with Dr Thull. There are way better doctors than this guy.

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Thull performed surgery on my wrist and I found him to be completely wonderful in every aspect. I would highly recommend him. Very prompt, addresses any concerns.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2008 | flag