Rate Dr. Joseph N. Togba

Dr. Joseph N. Togba's Ratings

The Dr is all about his patients well being & their concerns I would recommend ANYONE 2 him he cares

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Togba is an amazing doctor and an artist in his trade. Everything from a top notch staff to attention to every detail is executed precisely. I have recommended him to many friends and will continue to do so!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1425543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I am still suffering from the lousy job Dr. Togba did with my facelift. My jaw line is uneven even after he 'corrected' his mistake. I would definetly look elsewhere for quality work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1425542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2012

I'm a 62 year old (next week) with realistic expectations about aging and what fillers/botox can do. Dr. Togba is absolutely terrific. If you want to look like a reality show housewife, do not come here. If you want to look natural and great for your age, this is the doctor for you. To illustrate, when I arrived checkbook in hand for filler, Dr. Togba told me to put on weight and I would not need the filler. What doctor would do that - turn away a patient who he could have easily collected from, but who in his aestetoc opinion, needed to fatten up, not fill up. I trust him. I trust his artistic eye. His office is serene, relaxed and utterly professional. The staff is kind and helpful. An appointment here, is a beautiful experience, not just walking out feeling better about one's appearance but being treated by a doctor who really listens to me, gives me straightforward professional advice and no sales pitches - ever! I recommend him as knowledgeable, caring and a great guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1425541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2011

I am disappointed with his practice and the results. The fact that he performed surgery on me in his office, without a nurse, without proper anesthesia, and without giving me proper instructions (such as don’t eat after midnight and have someone pick you up,)should've been a red flag. That was a mistake-trusting him that removal of the infected implant he place 2 weeks prior, would be quick and painless with a local anesthetic. To add insult to injury, I received a bill a few days later for “use of the surgery room” or “use of the tools” I still have yet to get a straight answer from Dr. Togba or his office manager as to what exactly I was billed for. This was inexcusable because I was not told in advance that I would be charged some outrageous fee. Guess he left that out with the rest of the much needed instructions and information I should’ve received prior to going into this surgery. To top it all off, my scars are horrendous! I can’t believe he did such sloppy work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1425540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

I had a facelift and after a few months,my face started to sag again. A result of some 'procedure' gone wrong. Dr. Togba offered to redo it no charge but I still have to go through the pain, time off work and inconvenience of a second procedure. not happy about it at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1425539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation done 1/2007. I recovered quickly and the incision done in my armpits is nonexistent. My breasts are beautiful and look and feel natural. The scar on my tummy has faded significantly over the past year and a half and I have the body I had 20 yrs ago. I have referred two other women; one for breast augmentation and lift and the other for a tummy tuck and they also are extremely happy with the results.I praise Dr. Togba and his talent any chance I get.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1425538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

Dr. Togba performed a tummy tuck for me. The results were fabulous! My recovery was quick. He was the perfect doctor for my first procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1425537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Would definately reccommend Dr.Togba. He has a artistic eye,not overly aggressive. He will tell you how it is,without the B.S. I have had a few facial surgeries~and he's my surgeon for life! Go see Him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1425536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

My experience with Dr.Tojba was great. He informed me of the pros and cons of surgery. He gave a rather large but helpful packet that tells what to do before and after surgery. It includes meds that I can and cannot take also the negative effects smoking has on the surgery. I would refer Dr. Tojba to my friends and family he knows what he is doing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1425535].votes_count ]]