Rate Dr. John J. Smith

Dr. John J. Smith's Ratings

Dr Smith is wonderful. He takes the time to listen and really cares about his patients. Dr . Chau dry is awesome too. His office staff are great and most helpful. Dr Smith is compassionate and we feel blessed to have him in Bayonne.

Submitted June 29, 2013 | flag

Best Dr. You will find in Bayonne!.. He's more than a Doctor he's a friend!!!.. Love him!!!

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Jack Smith has always been there for myself as well as my family. Dr. Jack Smith and his staff are the very best medical professionals you can ever have.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Smith is the best doctor you can find. He really cares and he is understandable and compassionate. His staff is great too.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

Fairly new patient of Dr. Smith. The staff & Dr. smith have been very kind and professional in my experiences. Dr. Smith is a very caring and compassoniate Doctor. The Best

Submitted Jan. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jack Smith is a doctor who cares. I moved out of town over 7 years ago and still will not change doctors. I travel in for all my medical needs. Yes, you will wait when you go to his office but you also know when it's your turn, he will take take the same time to really find out what your needs are. As far as his staff I have never ever had anything but great experiences with each and everyone of them. On a scale of 1 - 10, I give the doctor and his staff a 100!!!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

Totally unprofessional in the things he says. His staff is horrible. The wait time is not worth it. Done with him.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2011 | flag

Finally a Doctor who really cares about his patients and doesn't look at them as another payday. Sometimes you have to wait, but that is because he gives you personal attention, your never rushed. On a scale of 1-10, I give him a 10.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag

Horrible office staff...rude and inconsiderate. They made an appointment for my husband at 2:30pm and when we had waited 30 minutes, 'Kathy' said that his appointment was really at 3:30pm and it did not matter what the appointment card showed as the scheduled time. She did not apologize for the mistake and instead told us that everyone waits 30 minutes or more and it didn't matter when his appointment was scheduled. Rude, rude, rude and completely unprofessional! No one, irregardless of the doctor, should be treated like this. Dr. Smith seemed nice but why he would allow this woman to abuse patients is beyond me and is not acceptable. She should take a refresher course on civility and consider that everyone that walks through that door is there to feel better, not to be made to feel worse!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Smith is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. You will wait past your appointment time but he is worth every minute. He takes time with his patients and truly works to help them. On a scale of 1 -10 I give him 100!

Submitted June 13, 2010 | flag