Rate Dr. Petra Selke

Dr. Petra Selke's Ratings

Dr Selke saved me and my son by performing an emergency c-section. She was attentive and caring. I would be grateful to her the whole my life. Her assistant at the office is so nice and caring as well. Best doctor ever!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr Selke provided excellent care for me during my pregnancy. After a difficult labour, I had to have an emergency c-section and was extremely relieved to find out she was on call at women's and would perform the surgery. She performed a lightening fast c-section and I healed very well. Dr. Selke has many years of experience and she is also very personable (funny and engaging). You will be in excellent hands in you choose her as your OB.

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

Dr Petra Selke is unlike any other doctor I have seen. She is caring, compassionate, on time, and is by far Number one in her field. She has saved my life and I cannot thank her enough. She is not a 5/5 she is a 10/5. She make you feel so comfortable you almost look forward to your pap tests. Her smile makes you feel at ease and she always had the answers for you when you ask. My daughter goes to her and she is beyond pleased with every appointment. She is super patient and I wish that every doctor was as fantastic as she is. Even if they were 1/2 as good. Thank you for all that you do. I am so glad that you are my doctor. Thank you!! Judy and Helena Kopelow

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Selke performed mynhysterectomynand was amazing! This was the best thing I ever did for myself and Dr.Selke made it so easy and comfortable for me.

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

I have an issue for the last 2.5 years that no doctor could figure out. Dr. Selke was the 5th doctor I had seen and immediately put a name to my disease, lichen schlerosus. It's not uncommon but if a doctor isn't knowledgeable and most are not, it can go undiagnosed or misdiagnosed for years causing scarring, atrophy, etc. Although we didn't catch it early, I was so happy to finally begin treatment and get my life back!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Absolutely horrible. I needed surgery to remove a cyst on my ovary. The surgery was scheduled 3 months later. The day of the surgery she was very far behind and I was her last patient. I woke up in the hospital and she told me she had to remove my whole ovary but told me the good news was it wasn't cancer. I could't understand why I had to wait 3 months for the surgery if there was chance it could be cancer. Months after the surgery I was still in pain from my endometriosis and she brushed me off telling me they we're phantom pains from removing my ovary. Are you kidding me ?! I found another doctor who prescribed me a terrific hormone medication and I have been pain free ever since. Shame on you Dr. Selke!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing P. Selke for 15 years -- she is the most no-non-sense, excellent, caring and pro-active doctor I have ever seen , in any field. I truly appreciate her so much, and now, my grown daughter sees her too.

Submitted June 15, 2011 | flag

I had been sick and in pain for six years. I had 4 colonoscopy's MRI's Ultrasounds etc. I saw Dr Selke once and she treated me with an anti inflammatory injection through the stomach. 80% of the pain is gone ! Thankyou Dr. Selke Nancie Foreman

Submitted July 23, 2010 | flag

Dr. Selke was my OB/GYN for my first born. She was polite, punctual, efficient, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I was a young mother and she was overwhelmingly kind with regards to my circumstances and made me feel at ease with my pregnancy. It has been over 8 years since the birth of my son but I am still very grateful that she was my doctor at that time. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

Submitted July 19, 2010 | flag

I've been seeing Dr Selke and have had 3 healthy baby girls. Dr Selke is very professional and answered any question and concerns with great confidence which made me feel at ease with all my pregnancies. I will miss going to her office as 3 is our number. =)

Submitted Jan. 4, 2010 | flag