Rate Dr. David L Liland

Dr. David L Liland's Ratings

I LOVE Dr. Liland! After having lost 100 lbs after bariatric surgery in February 2012, I was left with excess skin and deflated breasts (along with a deflated body image) and decided to have breast lift with augmentation and a tummy tuck on March 27th of this year. I cannot adequately express how happy I am with the results! As far as I am concerned Dr. Liland is a highly skilled surgeon with equally artistic hands because he did what I didn't think was possible. He made this body look amazing! He and his staff told me to expect final results in a year. If I am this pleased at 4 months postop, I can't wait to see the final results next March! Dr. Liland is extremely knowledgable about what he does and combines that with true compassion, care and concern. One of the many things I appreciate about Dr. Liland is this. During our original consult, he gave me his recommendation and then I wanted to throw one more thing in there (contouring around my waist area). Out of genuine concern for me as well as his knowledge of how things turn out after recovery, he told me - Let's do this first, it's enough for one time and then if you want anything further, we can address it then. At 4 months postop, I can tell I am not going to need it. My waist is shaping up very nice. About his staff - On the day of surgery, we were talking and I told him he had quite glowing reviews online. He said well thank you, but I have an outstanding staff. And THAT is a fact! Always very professional, attentive, happy to answer questions anytime and truly concerned about every aspect of each step of my reconstructive journey. The day of surgery I met with the anesthetist and the operating room assistant - they were amazing as well! I truly felt as though I was being cared for by close friends and/or family members. I will definitely be returning for things I need in the future. Thanks Dr. Liland!!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr Liland did a beautiful job reconstructing my breast having lost them to breast cancer. He really helped me get through a tough spot. Dr Liland came highly recommended, having several friends that have used him and know him from DCC. In my situation I was met with compassion and understanding, but most importantly with patience. This had been a scary few years, but after successful treatment and Dr Liland's expertise I'm starting to feel like me again. He also gave me an outstanding price which he let my insurance pay for. Thank you Dr. Liland. Thank you so very very much.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Liland did a TT on me two years ago. I could cry when I think of how awful my stomach looked before the procedure. After my C section and pregnancy there was nothing I could do to get rid of the excess skin and stretch marks! Dr. Liland did an AMAZING job. He never promised me that he could remove all the stretch marks in addition to my surgery. He was clear about what he could and could not do. He exceeded ALL my expectations even going the extra mile after my surgery. He added warmth and care made all the difference in the world. His staff was awesome and very caring. I'm so happy that I chose him, two years later my results are still stunning. Thank you Dr. Liland!

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

I first gained knowledge of Dr.Liland about 8 yrs ago dancing after the 7/8th girl that replied DR.LILAND to Who did yous? I made a promise to myself I'd find this Dr. 3 yrs ago my right implant ruptured along w/ my confidence to be nude/intimate/wear bikini etc. but my chance to attend this embarrassment had arrived. Consult was very informative yet simple as it should be. He examined the issue. We exchanged Q&A's. A quote was given. After payment came surgery. I arrived, was brought to the back where the nicest nurse&anesthesiologist greeted and tended to me as if I were an an friend. I woke up from surgery feeling NO pain. Recovery was almost too quick:) Immediately I felt the missing part of my sex appeal reappear. MY BOOBS ARE GORGEOUS!!! I'LL GO TO HIM AGAIN&AGAIN! It sounds easy because it was. He's a talented Dr & confident in his work which is imperative and to me means more than a gift of gab. If you want a Dr. w/ a calm/soothing aura who can meet your needs, He's the one.

Submitted March 31, 2013 | flag

Me and my husband, meet with Dr.Liland, for a tummy tick, and new breast. Staff was extremely nice, Dr. Lilands bed side manners, where 1st class. Surgery was absolutely perfect. He offered his personal cell phone number. We called after hours with questions, comments, and concerns. He answered every call. Dr. Liland is awesome and would refer him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Liland

Submitted Oct. 29, 2012 | flag

Very beautifully decorated office. Superbly friendly staff. Very knowledgeable and kind Doctor. My procedure was quick and painless. Likely due to the meds given then. Three weeks later the pain and spasms of my submuscular implants were at they're very worst. The office will contact you back for emergency situations immediately. However, once you run out of your medications; you will be denied a refill and directed to go and buy some over the counter meds to put a dent into the daily excruciatingly constant pain. Great place, just wish they were a little more compassionate after the surgery.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2012 | flag

Not satisfied. Although his before and afters on the site were impressive, I thought it was unprofessional to have his (much, much younger) partner in the room while I was being examined for a possible breast augmentation. I went elsewhere. If you like a very relaxed environment with dogs and lots of Wendy's in the room, then casual it is for you. I expect more upscale and professional when looking to pay top dollar.

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

He did an amazing job! and hes SO sweet... LOVE THIS GUY!He was very nuturing pre and post op! and i love my new assets

Submitted May 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Liland and his staff are so professional and courteous. I could not have imagined a better experience. He has literally changed my life for the better and his staff is so kind. A million applauses to Dr. Liland and his staff. I highly recommend him.

Submitted April 21, 2012 | flag