Rate Dr. David L Liland

Dr. David L Liland's Ratings

I went to Dr. Liland for a breast lift and augmentation about 3 years ago. I must say is that he is a RAD doctor and did an exceptional job. He and is very honest and professional. My surgery was done almost 3 years ago in April and my results are still amazing. I continue to go to Dr. Liland for Botox. He does an amazing job with that as well. I have recommended many people to Dr. Liland and that is including my niece. Of course he did an exceptional job on her as well. Plus there is a bonus…his staff is amazing and always so sweet and professional. I LOVE ALL OF THEM! Thank you Dr. Liland and team for being so great and helpful in what you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

I was recommended to Dr. Liland by a friend who spoke very highly of his work. At my first consult the staff was professionals and considerate. Dr. Liland listened to what was wanted, made me feel very comfortable when making decisions, took the time to offer direction, and delivered stellar results. The entire experience was positive and life changing, and wouldn't dream of ever going to another plastic surgeon for any future procedures. Five stars across the board, Dr. Liland is highly recommended!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I am a returning patient of Dr. Liland's. I must say he and his staff are AMAZING at everything they do. Not only do they put you at ease before your procedure, they are very attentive throughout the process. His nurses and patient consultants are very down to earth and do not pressure you in any way. They do not try to "sell" you on procedures or suggest unnecessary extras. I wanted to have my breast implants removed and Dr. Liland did not try to talk me out of going through with it, as I hear many plastic surgeons do. I feel he gave me very realistic expectations. Instead of insisting on removal and replacement, he encouraged me to let things "settle" and wait until I see the final result before putting smaller implants in. He does meticulous work and has excellent bedside manners. I feel he is very reasonable on his pricing, compared to other local surgeons with comparable experience. I highly recommend him!! Thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2533600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Liland!

After having lost 100 lbs after bariatric surgery in February 2012, I was left with excess skin and deflated breasts (along with a deflated body image) and decided to have breast lift with augmentation and a tummy tuck on March 27th of this year. I cannot adequately express how happy I am with the results! As far as I am concerned Dr. Liland is a highly skilled surgeon with equally artistic hands because he did what I didn't think was possible. He made this body look amazing! He and his staff told me to expect final results in a year. If I am this pleased at 4 months postop, I can't wait to see the final results next March!

Dr. Liland is extremely knowledgable about what he does and combines that with true compassion, care and concern. One of the many things I appreciate about Dr. Liland is this. During our original consult, he gave me his recommendation and then I wanted to throw one more thing in there (contouring around my waist area). Out of genuine concern for me as well as his knowledge of how things turn out after recovery, he told me - Let's do this first, it's enough for one time and then if you want anything further, we can address it then. At 4 months postop, I can tell I am not going to need it. My waist is shaping up very nice.

About his staff - On the day of surgery, we were talking and I told him he had quite glowing reviews online. He said well thank you, but I have an outstanding staff. And THAT is a fact! Always very professional, attentive, happy to answer questions anytime and truly concerned about every aspect of each step of my reconstructive journey. The day of surgery I met with the anesthetist and the operating room assistant - they were amazing as well! I truly felt as though I was being cared for by close friends and/or family members.

I will definitely be returning for things I need in the future.

Thanks Dr. Liland!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2467751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr Liland did a beautiful job reconstructing my breast having lost them to breast cancer. He really helped me get through a tough spot. Dr Liland came highly recommended, having several friends that have used him and know him from DCC. In my situation I was met with compassion and understanding, but most importantly with patience. This had been a scary few years, but after successful treatment and Dr Liland's expertise I'm starting to feel like me again. He also gave me an outstanding price which he let my insurance pay for. Thank you Dr. Liland. Thank you so very very much.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1425947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Dr. Liland did a TT on me two years ago. I could cry when I think of how awful my stomach looked before the procedure. After my C section and pregnancy there was nothing I could do to get rid of the excess skin and stretch marks! Dr. Liland did an AMAZING job. He never promised me that he could remove all the stretch marks in addition to my surgery. He was clear about what he could and could not do. He exceeded ALL my expectations even going the extra mile after my surgery. He added warmth and care made all the difference in the world. His staff was awesome and very caring. I'm so happy that I chose him, two years later my results are still stunning. Thank you Dr. Liland!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1425946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I first gained knowledge of Dr.Liland about 8 yrs ago dancing after the 7/8th girl that replied DR.LILAND to Who did yous? I made a promise to myself I'd find this Dr. 3 yrs ago my right implant ruptured along w/ my confidence to be nude/intimate/wear bikini etc. but my chance to attend this embarrassment had arrived. Consult was very informative yet simple as it should be. He examined the issue. We exchanged Q&A's. A quote was given. After payment came surgery. I arrived, was brought to the back where the nicest nurse&anesthesiologist greeted and tended to me as if I were an an friend. I woke up from surgery feeling NO pain. Recovery was almost too quick:) Immediately I felt the missing part of my sex appeal reappear. MY BOOBS ARE GORGEOUS!!! I'LL GO TO HIM AGAIN&AGAIN! It sounds easy because it was. He's a talented Dr & confident in his work which is imperative and to me means more than a gift of gab. If you want a Dr. w/ a calm/soothing aura who can meet your needs, He's the one.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1425945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Me and my husband, meet with Dr.Liland, for a tummy tick, and new breast. Staff was extremely nice, Dr. Lilands bed side manners, where 1st class. Surgery was absolutely perfect. He offered his personal cell phone number. We called after hours with questions, comments, and concerns. He answered every call. Dr. Liland is awesome and would refer him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Liland

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1425944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

Very beautifully decorated office. Superbly friendly staff. Very knowledgeable and kind Doctor. My procedure was quick and painless. Likely due to the meds given then. Three weeks later the pain and spasms of my submuscular implants were at they're very worst. The office will contact you back for emergency situations immediately. However, once you run out of your medications; you will be denied a refill and directed to go and buy some over the counter meds to put a dent into the daily excruciatingly constant pain. Great place, just wish they were a little more compassionate after the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1425943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2012

Not satisfied. Although his before and afters on the site were impressive, I thought it was unprofessional to have his (much, much younger) partner in the room while I was being examined for a possible breast augmentation. I went elsewhere. If you like a very relaxed environment with dogs and lots of Wendy's in the room, then casual it is for you. I expect more upscale and professional when looking to pay top dollar.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1425953].votes_count ]]