Rate Dr. John Sapp

Dr. John Sapp's Ratings

Dr. Sapp was my husband's cardiologist. Steve ( my husband) was an elite athlete with atrial fibrillation. Dr. Sapp treated my husband with a drug that was not appropriate for someone with a low heart rate, commen for elite long distance athletes. This drug killed my husband. Dr. Sapp is responsible for his death not only because the drug he subscribed cautioned against using it on patients with low heart rates, but also because he saw first hand when Steve was hospitalized for heart failure and said to both of us "maybe it's the drugs". He did not stop the drugs and Steve died less than 6 months later. My rating is a major negative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

He just keeps you ticking and ticking and ticking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2612786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I had a catheter ablation performed by Dr. Sapp 16 days ago.I cannot begin to say how much I want to thank him.I feel so different.I am not permanently waiting for my heart to start racing.I told my husband that after 14 days I would beleive it was successful.16 days now and I want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU a million times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1426032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

It was a pleasure to meet Dr Sapp. He is very pleasant and never rushes any of your conversations. He notes everything you tell him and goes over it again before you leave his office. Then a couple days later while having my testing done I seen him again along with his brilliant co workers. All of the nurses and other Cardioligest were fantastic! They make you feel like you are one of them. I loved how they explained everything and keep you smiling regards of the circumstances. I love how they were so professinal yet laid back and caring at the same time. Great Job to Dr Sapp and Team. Love from NL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1426031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

One of the best doctors in Atlantic Canada. Very professional...great bedside manor...He makes me proud to say I am from Nova Scotia. We have world class doctors here. He is on the top of my list.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1426030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2012

Everyone was very nice, they explained everything really well and made sure we understood. The 2 days we spent in Halifax (day before and day of the operation) I could see that I was in good hands. They are nice, they know what they are doing and you really DON'T feel like you're just a "number" to them. Thanks to Dr Sapp and all the team at QE II in Halifax.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1426029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

I find Dr. Sapp one of the most caring and also with with the nicest bebside manner. He really tried to find my problem as quickly as he could.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1426028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2011

Ablation gave me back a normal life. I am forever thankful to this doctor and the staff of the QE2 cardiology unit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1426027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2010

Nothing but good positive comments. Dr Sapp treated a very difficult Atrial Fib issue with 2 ablations (last of which was effective). His follow up was thoroughness,his approach was kind and gentle and straight forward. Extremely knowledgeable ..I would not hesitate to recommend him,or have him care for a loved one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1426026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2009

Dr. Sapp appears to be very knowledgable in his field and I have had nothing but positive results so far. He is a good listener and explains medical jargon in a language that is easily understandable. I would rate him A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1426025].votes_count ]]