Rate Dr. John Sapp

Dr. John Sapp's Ratings

I had a catheter ablation performed by Dr. Sapp 16 days ago.I cannot begin to say how much I want to thank him.I feel so different.I am not permanently waiting for my heart to start racing.I told my husband that after 14 days I would beleive it was successful.16 days now and I want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU a million times.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

It was a pleasure to meet Dr Sapp. He is very pleasant and never rushes any of your conversations. He notes everything you tell him and goes over it again before you leave his office. Then a couple days later while having my testing done I seen him again along with his brilliant co workers. All of the nurses and other Cardioligest were fantastic! They make you feel like you are one of them. I loved how they explained everything and keep you smiling regards of the circumstances. I love how they were so professinal yet laid back and caring at the same time. Great Job to Dr Sapp and Team. Love from NL

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

One of the best doctors in Atlantic Canada. Very professional...great bedside manor...He makes me proud to say I am from Nova Scotia. We have world class doctors here. He is on the top of my list.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2012 | flag

Everyone was very nice, they explained everything really well and made sure we understood. The 2 days we spent in Halifax (day before and day of the operation) I could see that I was in good hands. They are nice, they know what they are doing and you really DON'T feel like you're just a "number" to them. Thanks to Dr Sapp and all the team at QE II in Halifax.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012 | flag

I find Dr. Sapp one of the most caring and also with with the nicest bebside manner. He really tried to find my problem as quickly as he could.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag

Ablation gave me back a normal life. I am forever thankful to this doctor and the staff of the QE2 cardiology unit.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2010 | flag

Nothing but good positive comments. Dr Sapp treated a very difficult Atrial Fib issue with 2 ablations (last of which was effective). His follow up was thoroughness,his approach was kind and gentle and straight forward. Extremely knowledgeable ..I would not hesitate to recommend him,or have him care for a loved one.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Sapp appears to be very knowledgable in his field and I have had nothing but positive results so far. He is a good listener and explains medical jargon in a language that is easily understandable. I would rate him A+

Submitted Jan. 10, 2008 | flag

Listens to you. Extremely knowledgeable!!! Pleasant. Explains information in terms you can understand. Knows when you don't understand so will explain in a different way. If you have concerns about your medication, speak up. He needs to know if you are having ANY problems with the meds. There are many other meds in the same category of action he can prescribe for you. Not every patient can take the same & have the same results with each med. Explains all the results of any tests you may have had until you understands the results. Likes if you keep notes about how you are feeling between appointments as it helps in your recovery.

Submitted May 27, 2007 | flag

Dr Sapp helped me with a rhythm disorder and although he didn't end up doing the ablation procedure himself he did follow up and advise me well. I was able to convince him to believe my symptoms, which he could not observe first hand due to sporadic occurrences, and he did schedule my second procedure after the first didn't entirely fix the problem. I would recommend him. Only issue is how hard it is to see a cardiologist. Each appointment had to be refereed by my GP even though I was a past patient and too time.

Submitted April 12, 2007 | flag