You may also like

Rate Dr. Yasser Khan

Dr. Yasser Khan's Ratings

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Khan when he operated on my mom and removed her zanthelasthma on her eyelids and did a blepharoplasty. She was so pleased with the results and with his service. He spent the time necessary to set our expectations which were exceeded in the end. Excellent experience overall!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2831666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Had blepharoplasty with Dr Khan. Love my results. Nice man explains everything frankly and in detail and very pleasant. Gave me his cell phone after surgery in case of emergency (does this for all surgical patients) Excellent surgeon. Helpful surgical counsellor. Just a real nice experience. So happy I chose him. Please...if you need a surgeon...go to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Came in for an appointment to be seen about my cataracts. Was scheduled to see Dr. Khan. I found him to be very helpful and well put together. There was a little bit of a wait time, but what specialist doesn't run behind schedule. I wait 3 hours to see my family doctor sometimes. The staff was very helpful and respectful. From what I could tell this is a very busy clinic and all of Dr. Khan's staff is doing their very best to keep on top of all of his and the other doctor's patients. His surgical coordinators are very kind and very understanding, and do there very best to make sure that you have full understanding of your surgical procedure. My surgery is coming up in the next couple of months. I will surely be back to rate him again on his surgical skills. As for now I would most definitely recommend my friends and family to come to this clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2822120].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 29, 2015

I am 3 months after upper eyelid lift with Dr. Khan. I am so happy with his results. I can see well and look great. Excellent surgeon. Very personable....explains everything in detail, answers all questions and is always calm and reassuring and smiling. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2795205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I just recently saw Dr Khan and had eyelid surgery from him. I was surprised to see all the comments below as my experience was totally opposite. Yes his clinic is busy but there are not too many specialists who do what he does so of course he will busy. I found him to be a very skilled gentleman. He took the time to explain my eyelid tumor, the surgery and all the risks and benefits. Reassuring me with his care and competence. I found the whole surgical experience to be very positive and was very happy with his skilled hands. He is always smiling. He also travels the world doing surgery and teaching others his skills. I would definitely recommend this doctors. I feel all these comments are simply unappreciative of the sincere hard work that Dr. Khan does. If you have to see him, consider yourself lucky!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2794569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr Khan is worst medicsl experience I ever had .
He was to perform a standard blepharoplasty , reducing excess tissue over eyelid .
Instead he cut into the eyelid and caused an infection which caused. Granuloma to form .
He was late for surgery , and after gave no follow up instructions for stitches removal after care etc .i have now permanent disfigurement of eyelid constant tearing and blurred vision .
My advice is to avoid this surgeon .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

My wife just had the worst experience of her life visiting Dr. Khan. Horrible manners. Yells at people. He is a on a power trip. Avoid. She came home crying.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr.Khan is very knowledgeable and puts a lot of effort to make you comfortable during preparation, procedure and follow up. He performed cataract surgery on my right eye and results are excellent! The office is always running late. Be prepared to wait 2 hours on average. If you value your time, go to a private clinic. I had my first surgery done by LASIC; everything was done in a timely manner but it cost me 3000 dollars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

This clinic is always over-booked! Wait time is approximately 1-2 hours minimum. It is VERY disorganized and un-acceptable. Terrible service. Had 2 chalazion eyelid surgeries after recurrence. Poorly executed surgery! Will be looking for a different eye clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Khan is exceptional in his appointment accommodations and well as taking time to explain procedures. Spends as much time and is very thorough and makes you feel comfortable and secure about his exam findings and the best way to proceed. He is an exceptional surgeon and recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2757870].votes_count ]]