You may also like

Rate Dr. Yasser Khan

Dr. Yasser Khan's Ratings

Dr Khan is worst medicsl experience I ever had .
He was to perform a standard blepharoplasty , reducing excess tissue over eyelid .
Instead he cut into the eyelid and caused an infection which caused. Granuloma to form .
He was late for surgery , and after gave no follow up instructions for stitches removal after care etc .i have now permanent disfigurement of eyelid constant tearing and blurred vision .
My advice is to avoid this surgeon .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

My wife just had the worst experience of her life visiting Dr. Khan. Horrible manners. Yells at people. He is a on a power trip. Avoid. She came home crying.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr.Khan is very knowledgeable and puts a lot of effort to make you comfortable during preparation, procedure and follow up. He performed cataract surgery on my right eye and results are excellent! The office is always running late. Be prepared to wait 2 hours on average. If you value your time, go to a private clinic. I had my first surgery done by LASIC; everything was done in a timely manner but it cost me 3000 dollars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

This clinic is always over-booked! Wait time is approximately 1-2 hours minimum. It is VERY disorganized and un-acceptable. Terrible service. Had 2 chalazion eyelid surgeries after recurrence. Poorly executed surgery! Will be looking for a different eye clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Khan is exceptional in his appointment accommodations and well as taking time to explain procedures. Spends as much time and is very thorough and makes you feel comfortable and secure about his exam findings and the best way to proceed. He is an exceptional surgeon and recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

He's one arrogant and incompetent SOB. He is the most arrogant doctor I've ever met and has the worst bedside manners. Extremely rude. If you follow up with him, he makes it very clear that he is not happy to see you. I have no idea how he became a doctor. On top of that he is incompetent as a doctor- he doesn't know how to dose medicines and doesn't know how to break possible bad news to his patient. How he became a doctor, I will never know. Do yourselves and your loved ones a favour and DON'T GO TO HIM.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2750996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Wrong prescription 3 times in a row, multiple calls to the Carrot Eye Clinic to correct no one would reply to emails or phone calls to correct the prescription and found out the prescription I was give. And taking for over 1 year has potential for serious side effects, as well told I would need surgery which was also a wrong diagnoses...I will also place an official complaint to Health Canada....terrible terrible patient services and diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2692372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Short waiting list when it comes to surgery. Always accommodate patients although waiting time may be long. Surgery staff is very polite & professional. Overall very good experience did not feel like another number in the line. Dr is very knowledgeable & gives his honest opinion. I would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2528599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

I was referred to Dr.Khan by my optometrist and although the wait times were long, I had an overall positive experience. The technician was helpful and assured me I was in good hands and when it was my turn to see Dr.Khan I found him to be an extremely compassionate doctor and very informative. He really cares for his patients and I was very satisfied with the options and explanation I was given. 10/10 would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2449672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Khan for by my family doctor for a small procedure with my eyelid. The Carrot clinic where it was done was very busy, but worth the wait. Dr. Khan was probably the most personable doctor I had ever had and as I was nervous, he walked me through every step before he did it. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing surgery on an eyelid. It's been 3 weeks since I had the operation and it has healed much better than I expected. It's almost unnoticeable.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2449671].votes_count ]]