Rate Dr. Delani Kotarba

Dr. Delani Kotarba's Ratings

Dr Delani Kotarba est spéciale, elle est remplie de compassion et d'amour pour ses patients. Je recommande ce Dr à toutes les femmes qui veulent un traitement au centre de fertilité. Mon expérience avec Dr Delani Kotarba fut un succès!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I've never commented on a Doctor before but felt the need to after reading some of your negative comments. I was refered to Dr. Kotarba for surgery by another Doctor in the same clinic. She is very well respected in her field and is an expert in the type of surgery I underwent (operative hysteroscopy). She has always been professional, prompt, and empathetic. On the day of my surgery, the hospital staf left me alone outside the surgery room for a few minutes. Dr. Kotarba came by, saw I was upset/emotional, and took the time to reassure me that everything would be OK. Afterwards, she recommended a different treatment option so that I would not have to repeat the same surgery. She has been a great doctor and I am glad to have been referred to her. Her staff is also friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2449674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I'm shocked by some of the comments about Dr. Kotarba on the site. Personally I found her very interested in me and my health. She was on top of my case and proactive in recommending different courses of treatment, but always extremely responsive to my preferences. I also found her staff and the staff at the clinic itself to be amazingly available and of exceptionally high quality. It is because of Dr. Kotarba that I have my twin sons and I'd put any future hopes of being pregnant in her hands again. I'd also recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone that I know.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1426837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

I agree with some patients here that Dr. Delani Kotarba is judgemental, rude and cold hearted. She doesn't care what question i asked, never got a professional response from her. Her personal staff is horrible to deal with. She shouldn't be working as a Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1426839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

Dr. Kotarba is very knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable in her care. She is honest and direct, but also listens well to concerns. My first impression of her is that she is smart. I believe the care I had was personalized and no unnecessary meds were prescribed. I never felt rushed or dismissed and I would recommend her to others. I'm surprised others rated her so low.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1426836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

Cold hearted wasn't willing to do what I asked as a patient. Didn't seem like she cared. Wasn't willing to do surgery or let me try different treatment or meds etc. I hated her. She shouldn't be workign a a doctor. She is very unproffessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1426835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

My husband and I met Dr. Kotarba recently to discuss having a tubal reversal done. We fell in love with her and knew she was our doctor. Clearly, this lady knows her stuff. I agree with an earlier post, she's very well dressed, I loved her sophisticated style. So, our tubal reversal was done on Aug/23/2012 She came to see me right before going into surgery, explained everything in detail, I was very calm before entering the operating room. I remember right before I drifted off to sleep, she was rubbing my arm and telling everyone in the room how soft I was... She's so cute! Our post-op app. Was today again she was awesome!!! I would recommend this wonderful doctor to everyone. Surgery was a success!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1426834].votes_count ]]