You may also like

Rate Dr. Ike Ahmed

Dr. Ike Ahmed's Ratings

There's something about Dr Ahmed that is really special. I heard amazing stories from my own eye doctor about how he saved many patients who had very complicated problems. On my first visit I was first shocked with how young he was. My second shock was how nice and kind he was. He has a confidence about him but it's not cocky. He has a real presence, and explained my problem to me in an very understandable way. He put as it ease, and as we went through the process, his team was really great. I am fortunate to now see better than I ever thought I would. My world is beautiful thanks to Dr Ahmed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Fixed my complicated eye with grace and elegance. So happy I was referred to see Dr. Ike Ahmed.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2739809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Very professional and caring. Walked me through all my options to improve my eyesight. Not pushy at all. I came back with more questions and he was very patient with me. His team helped me with my decision and he delivered with flying colours! I am very satisfied. He didn't promise the world, but was very realistic with what I would expect, and am more than happy!!! Thank you Dr Ahmed!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2731352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Dr Ahmed and his team are super helpful. You can tell they try their best, care about their patients very much, and have much compassion. I am thankful for the care he provided to my mother, who had a very challenging and rare condition.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2724195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr Ahmed is an excellent ophthalmologist. My mother was referred to him after she had cataract surgery with another doctor, who put in a standard lens despite her needing toric lenses due to high astigmatism. She was told by the other doctor that she would never be able to see well, even with glasses, and that it's impossible to change the lens. However, Dr. Ahmed had no problem identifying the issue, and advised her to get a lens replacement surgery for a toric lens. He performed the replacement surgery, and later did the surgery on the second eye as well. She now has near 20/20 vision, although she was told that this is extremely unlikely due to her astigmatism. Dr. Ahmed's knowledge and skill is unquestionable, and furthermore any experience at his office is always pleasant. Every member of the staff is very attentive and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2683586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I saw Dr Ahmed and I was most touched by hıs honesty and sıncerıty

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2668734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Had a difficult case and he masterfully fixed it. His team is always available and promptly addressed my difficult challenges. I am very grateful for his care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2667673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Ideal fix the mistake of another ophthalmologist who implanted improper lens to my eye . Thanks to Dr.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2597498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I was extremely fortunate to have been referred to Dr. "Ike" Ahmed and his Team by my Specialist, Dr. Mike Miller and can only say that I am so grateful to them for where I am at today. I had surgery on September 15th for both, Glaucoma and Cataract implants and their after care and concern is to be commended.

My very first visit filled me with so much confidence in this truly amazing Team, that I went into the surgery with no qualms whatsoever and would like to thank Dr. Ahmed, Dr. Shah and Dr. An for the great experience - Dr. Ahmed, you are indeed, the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2590980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

He helped me drastically after my accident. Trust him. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2575734].votes_count ]]