Rate Dr. Patricia S. Cabaniss

Dr. Patricia S. Cabaniss's Ratings

I love, Love, Love her and her staff. My beautiful daughter was brought into this world by her. I think if I was younger, I would have more children just so I could go and see her once a month. We Ukiahians are so, so lucky to have her.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Cabaniss was the best doctor I ever has. I was a patient in Parkersburg after having two miscarriages she helped me through and performed a c section to get my twin daughter here. She is missed and can never be replaced wish she would come back to West Virginia. She was always there any time i needed her she was there. I know my twins would not be here health and eight years old. My girls are only here because of the care I received from her. I just hope her patients in California appreciate her.

Submitted March 10, 2010 | flag

I have one word for Dr.Cabaniss!!! AWESOME! I was one of her first patients in Parkersburg, WV and I'm so lost without her now! She was the best Doctor I have ever met! I have yet to find a doctor I trust and like the way I trusted her! There is know one like her! She cared! She loved her patients! Any Doctor that can call you at home and check on you is more than a doctor, she's your friend too. She is wonderful! I thank God that we have doctors like her! I wish we could have her back!! If I were rich, I would fly to CA for my check ups, just to still have her as my doctor! Dr.Cabaniss If you're reading this, know that you're missed. Amy :o)

Submitted Jan. 21, 2010 | flag

I seen Dr. Cabaniss for the delivery of my first born child, and during my pregnancy and delivery of my second child when she practiced in Parkersburg....absolute best doctor around!!! Highly recommend her to any woman of any age. Very knowledgeable and educated on current medical issues. Wonderful personality, great FRIEND to her patients, caring, and personable. A great loss for us in Parkersburg. Hope those in CA. will love her as much as we here do. First class, top of the line doctor. You can't ask for better service! We miss her very much!!!!!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2010 | flag

Doctor Cabaniss is a great doctor and friend. She was very caring and always had a hug to give. She was also very thorough and took time with her patients. She delivered my first baby 13yrs ago, and she did a wonderful job. I was sad that I was unable to see her for my second pregnacy due to insurance reasons. I believe if she'd been my doctor I may not of had a c-section for the my second delivery. I truely miss her and hope all is well for her in calif.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2009 | flag

She was absolutely great. She possesses the quality of making everyone in her presence feel like they are the most important person in the world. She was professional, but most importantly she was confident. I would recommend her to anyone!

Submitted May 11, 2009 | flag

I was a patient of Dr. Cabaniss in Parkersburg for 12 years. I miss her very much! Dr Cabaniss was wonderful so caring and compasionate, through my 4 miscarriages. She provided me with the best care - I couldn't have asked for more. I was pregnant for the 5th time when she moved. I wish so much that she could see my 2 children, because if it wasn't for her care, treatment and recommendations I would not have them.

Submitted March 23, 2009 | flag

Dr. Cabaniss was my doctor in Parkersburg, WV, until she moved to CA. She is irreplacable. She was kind, understanding, patient, and, most of all, understood the needs of her patients. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to deliver my child. She and her staff provided us with nothing but positive and helpful experiences. Any woman should be considered lucky to have her as their doctor.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Cabaniss is by far Irreplaceable in Parkersburg, WV. She truly cared about me and my family for out 2 years of infertility and then through the birth of my 3 children! If anyone complains about her promptness then you do not understand how she practices. SHE gives of herself 100% to all of her patients and if you have to wait, it is probably because she is with another patient and she would do the same for you!!!

Submitted Sept. 23, 2008 | flag

Dr. Cabaniss is the BEST!! When I found her I had lost one child and was pregnant with my second. She hooked me up with one of the greatest endocrinologists in our area. Thanks to her I have two very healthy boys, and my diabetes couldn't be better thanks to her intervention. The only reason she keeps people waiting is because she's delivering a baby or still with another patient. You may have to wait, but she gives everyone the same attention and the same care.When Dr. Cabaniss went to California, Parkersburg West Virginia lost the greatest OB/GYN for many miles.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2008 | flag