Rate Dr. Robyn Gmyrek

Dr. Robyn Gmyrek's Ratings

Dr. Gmyrek was incredibly knowledgeable and spent the time to fully explain the difference in treatment options. She is one the nicest doctors I have encountered.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

She is the best dermatologist! Kind, caring, knowledgeable, always on time, and a generally nice person,

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gmyrek, she was my support, my strength, and an excellent doctor after my melanoma surgery. She brought my face back to normality. She will always be a very special person in my life. She is so talented and caring. I love her !!

Submitted March 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gmyrek is an excellant doctor. She puts you at ease and explains everything that she is doing and answers all your questions. She also has a very nice and outgoing personality and is guite knowledgeable. While doing a procedure she is always aware of your comfort level. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2008 | flag

Dr. Gmyrek is the best dermatologist out there. She has a fantastic personality and is extremely knowledgeable. Also, while she does various cosmetic treatments she does not try to sell them to her patients or push them into buying expensive products. She will tell you if she thinks a cosmetic procedure is not going to be effective or is a bad idea. She is very honest and principled and I respect that about her.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2008 | flag

Great Doctor. She has an uplifting spirit to her patients, and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend her!

Submitted Dec. 19, 2006 | flag