Rate Dr. Michael O'Brien

Dr. Michael O'Brien's Ratings

Dr. O'Brien is an outstanding doctor. Very thorough and his compassion for patients is amazing. I highly recommend him without any reservations.

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

Have been seeing Dr. O'Brien for about 8 years. He is great. Very caring. Great guy.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. O'Brien is very friendly and knowledgeable, and takes time to explain things. I went to him with a persistent dull stomach pain, and instead of slagging it off, made sure I had appropriate tests. It turned out to be a large kidney stone, and he referred me to a top urologist. A series of operations followed, and I'm grateful that he listened and trusted my perceptions enough to get the right treatment. Highly recommended.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr O'Brien is a great doctor. He is well informed and I am totally confident with his decisions.

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. O'Brien (at approx 4:00 pm on a Friday) with an eye problem which he diagnosed as either a torn or detached retina. Dr. O'Brien and his staff jumped into action, made an appointment with a retinal specialist that evening. Within about 4 hours, I saw the specialist, was diagnosed with a torn retina, had laser surgery and was on my way home. The specialist commented 'kudos to your doctor' for knowing exactly who I should see. The normal course of action is being referred to an optometrist, then an eye specialist and then a retinal specialist. I was very impressed with the level of expertise, knowledge, efficiency and caring shown by both the doctor and staff.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr O'Brien keeps getting better. He is so nice and has a good way of making you feel important. Very patient and takes extra time to take care of the issues you came in to discuss.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Love Dr. O'Brien! He's caring, compassionate, friendly and has a great sense of humour to boot. He never makes you feel rushed as so many ohers do. So glad to have found him.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. O'Brien is the best doctor I've ever had. He is amazingly compassionate, helpful and selfless. I definitely recommend him.

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag

Have been seeing Dr. O'Brien for perhaps 3 year. He is very kind, patient and thorough. He listens, and in my case, when suffering abdominal pain, ensured that I kept getting tests when the first tests were inconclusive. Highly recommended.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2011 | flag

I had to beg to get him to accept me as a new patient has he was full. Thank goodness I did.He is the best Dr I have ever had. Very patient oriented and listens well. Takes time each time I see him. He also took my daughter and her two kids.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2010 | flag