Dr. Subash C. Arora

Grad. Year: 1974

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Subash C. Arora has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Subash" to "Subash C."

03/10/13 SYSTEM: new location added: Evergreen Park, IL

03/10/13 SYSTEM: new location added: New Lenox, IL
RID: 2205432
05/06/12 4 3 5 5 Great doctor with a big heart !!!! Make you feel like you are not a stranger:)
RID: 1394468
22/03/11 5 4 5 5 He is a very good doctor. Nurse Vivian always remembers my name and is very nice. (written by 8 yr old patient). The staff is usually very good about fitting my child in their busy schedule & because of this, I don't mind waiting. Dr. Arora takes his time with my child & answers all my questions fully.
RID: 1042106
24/11/09 4 5 5 5 Dr. Arora is a wonderful person and a great doctor! He has always made sure my boys were in the best of health his staff is excellent especially the ladies in the back,very helpful! I would recommened him to anyone who's looking for a great peditrician.Thanks for the excellent service!
RID: 911100
11/06/09 5 4 5 5 DR ARORA IS A GREAT DR MY KIDS LOVE HIM THERE WAS A TIME THE OFFICE WAS CLOSE DR OPEN HIS OFFICE TO SEE THEM HOW GREAT HIS THAT ,THE STAFF IS WONDERFULL ALWAYS HELPFULL AND THE MEDICAL ASSISTANT AWSOM ,THANK GOD FOR GOOD PEOPLE
RID: 865249
19/04/09 2 2 2 3 Dr Arora is a good doctor however his staff is VERY RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL. His Medical Assistant was on her CELL PHONE while giving my child an immunization.....WHO DOES THAT and what kind of doctor lets his staff do that???? I would wait for HOURS in a CROWDED waiting room, once I was put in the KITCHEN due to no seats available. NOT to mention what looked like EMPLOYEES FAMILY/CHILDREN behind the reception area. Well all-in-all Dr Arora is an OK doctor but needless to say he needs a new STAFF. I have since moved on to a new pediatrician that is great and his staff is GREAT!
RID: 859824
13/04/09 5 5 5 5 I love the services my children receive from the Dr. Arora. He is very knowledgeable as well as sensitive to the needs of his patients. Dr. Arora was on staff the day I delivered my daughter. My sister also mentioned that he was her daughter's Pediatrician and that he was excellent. so I then switched my Medical group to place all my children to the Medical group he is associated with...
RID: 748048
22/12/08 4 4 4 4 Dr arora is very good at what he do my kids have been going to him for 9yrs and everytime i need a emergency visit or just drop in they always manage to fit my kid in along with any problem i may have with his staff dr arora will deal with it if u make him aware of any mistreatment
RID: 695137
02/10/08 4 4 5 5 DR ARORA IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR HE ALWAYS KNOWS HOW TO MAKE MY CHILD FEEL CMFORTABLE AND SMILE EVEN WHEN SHE IS SICK. HE DISCUSSES EXACTLY WHAT HER ILLNESSES ARE AND HOW TO BEST HELP HER AND MAKE HER FEEL COMFORTABLE. HE ALSO GIVES WONDERFUL ADVICE ON THINGS EVERY MOM HAS TROUBLES WITH. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE
RID: 639842
16/07/08 1 2 3 4 I hate to say bad about a doctor, especially this one because he was always VERY busy, with an office full of patients. The staff at the front desk is very pushy, rude, and not to mention a little heartless. Maybe it's because I have state insurance, which makes my daughter less important? The doctor himself was a very nice man, but I was quite thrown aback by his lack of knowlegde of my daughter, his patient. She had been seeing him since aobut 6 months, and still, EVERY time I came to his office, he'd look at her sheets and go "Ohhh, she has epilepsy?", a condition she was first diagnosed with when she was two months old. So, for almosts three years, every doctor's visit, I had to re-tell him her story and all the information on what meds she took, etc etc etc. Why not write down her info, and look at her charts before entering the room? It makes a person feel very unimportant to have a doctor ask the same questions about something her should know by now every time you go to see him.
RID: 561758
09/04/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Arora is just wonderful. He is very patient, especially with all the questions a new mom has ;-), makes you feel comfortable and does not rush you. I leave his office very satisified and confident that my child is in great hands. His staff is great too, very helpful.
RID: 493140
24/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Arora was on coverage for the hospital, a happy occurence. My children have been seeing him for 4 years now, and he is always there for any questions or concerns! We really love him. He is a genuine soul. :-) When my son had sleep apnea, we went over all the options before surgery. He was so kind and reassuring through that difficult time.
RID: 253239
02/04/07 4 5 5 This doctor is so good that I switched all of my children to him. His bedside manner is so much better than others. He actually CARES for his patients and doesn't just treat them.  Respond
RID: 144472
16/02/07 4 5 5 I can't say enough about this wonderful man. He has been my son's doctor for 3 1/2 years, after others I didn't care for. The first time I was referred to Dr. Arora I had good feelings towards him and his work. He is a neonatalist (my son was premature) and a credit to his profession. He takes time to listen to and answer my concerns. As for his bedside manner it is unbelievable!! He has an uncanny way with children (a gift)that he can get their undivided attention and comfort them (even with shots). Its hard to put into words all the GOOD I experienced with him. My son looks forward to going to the doctor because he likes him so much!!! Dr. Arora also takes the time to reassure all my concerns. Even if we don't agree he has explained his reasons until I understand where he's coming from. He's a busy man (2 offices now) but the connection between him and my son is UNDENIABLE and I believe he's AWESOME. I just can't say enough about him.