Rate Dr. Subash C. Arora

Dr. Subash C. Arora's Ratings

Great doctor. I would take the sickest of sick to him! Trained at the University of Chicago and it shows!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Great doctor with a big heart !!!! Make you feel like you are not a stranger:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1428802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

He is a very good doctor. Nurse Vivian always remembers my name and is very nice. (written by 8 yr old patient). The staff is usually very good about fitting my child in their busy schedule & because of this, I don't mind waiting. Dr. Arora takes his time with my child & answers all my questions fully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1428801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Arora is a wonderful person and a great doctor! He has always made sure my boys were in the best of health his staff is excellent especially the ladies in the back,very helpful! I would recommened him to anyone who's looking for a great peditrician.Thanks for the excellent service!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1428800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2009

DR ARORA IS A GREAT DR MY KIDS LOVE HIM THERE WAS A TIME THE OFFICE WAS CLOSE DR OPEN HIS OFFICE TO SEE THEM HOW GREAT HIS THAT ,THE STAFF IS WONDERFULL ALWAYS HELPFULL AND THE MEDICAL ASSISTANT AWSOM ,THANK GOD FOR GOOD PEOPLE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1428799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Dr Arora is a good doctor however his staff is VERY RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL. His Medical Assistant was on her CELL PHONE while giving my child an immunization.....WHO DOES THAT and what kind of doctor lets his staff do that???? I would wait for HOURS in a CROWDED waiting room, once I was put in the KITCHEN due to no seats available. NOT to mention what looked like EMPLOYEES FAMILY/CHILDREN behind the reception area. Well all-in-all Dr Arora is an OK doctor but needless to say he needs a new STAFF. I have since moved on to a new pediatrician that is great and his staff is GREAT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1428798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

I love the services my children receive from the Dr. Arora. He is very knowledgeable as well as sensitive to the needs of his patients. Dr. Arora was on staff the day I delivered my daughter. My sister also mentioned that he was her daughter's Pediatrician and that he was excellent. so I then switched my Medical group to place all my children to the Medical group he is associated with...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1428797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr arora is very good at what he do my kids have been going to him for 9yrs and everytime i need a emergency visit or just drop in they always manage to fit my kid in along with any problem i may have with his staff dr arora will deal with it if u make him aware of any mistreatment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1428796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2008

DR ARORA IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR HE ALWAYS KNOWS HOW TO MAKE MY CHILD FEEL CMFORTABLE AND SMILE EVEN WHEN SHE IS SICK. HE DISCUSSES EXACTLY WHAT HER ILLNESSES ARE AND HOW TO BEST HELP HER AND MAKE HER FEEL COMFORTABLE. HE ALSO GIVES WONDERFUL ADVICE ON THINGS EVERY MOM HAS TROUBLES WITH. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1428795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2008

I hate to say bad about a doctor, especially this one because he was always VERY busy, with an office full of patients. The staff at the front desk is very pushy, rude, and not to mention a little heartless. Maybe it's because I have state insurance, which makes my daughter less important? The doctor himself was a very nice man, but I was quite thrown aback by his lack of knowlegde of my daughter, his patient. She had been seeing him since aobut 6 months, and still, EVERY time I came to his office, he'd look at her sheets and go "Ohhh, she has epilepsy?", a condition she was first diagnosed with when she was two months old. So, for almosts three years, every doctor's visit, I had to re-tell him her story and all the information on what meds she took, etc etc etc. Why not write down her info, and look at her charts before entering the room? It makes a person feel very unimportant to have a doctor ask the same questions about something her should know by now every time you go to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1428794].votes_count ]]