Dr. Michael Byrne

Rate Dr. Michael Byrne

Dr. Michael Byrne's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

I am absolutely confused by all the positive reviews about Dr. Byrne. He is easily the WORST doctor I have ever seen. I was referred to him by my doctor, otherwise I would want nothing to do with him. I had to wait over 30 minutes for my appointment and I sat in an empty waiting room. Okay, so I thought maybe he's a thorough doctor..... NOPE! My consult took less than 3 minutes. I found him to be very rude and arrogant and dismissed all of my concerns. He asked me the same questions as the ones I had filled out on the patient form. He told me that his office will call me for another appointment and then looked at his computer screen and ignored me. Okay, so the appointment is done? Most polite doctors would say good bye, stand up, or show the patient out the door. NOPE, none of that. What's worse is that he left the previous patient forms on his desk in plain sight where I could read them. What a complete breach of privacy! I was very disappointed with Dr. Byrne as a doctor. BEWARE!

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Byrne was excellent during my treatment that lasted over 6 months, accurate diagnostic, great follow-up and support. He is highly proficient in his field and has surrounded himself with a great staff and a sense of humor to top it up. I am thankful to him.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

This doctor exceeded my expectations. He was warm, professional and extremely knowledgable. Since my visit, I have referred a handful of family members and friends, all of whom have raved about their experience. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

Very experienced physician and I felt like I was in good hands. As a nurse I have a great deal of experience with physians and can tell you Dr. Byrne is excellent!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

Arrogant, full of himself. I had a very painful colonoscopy at his hands. I was referred to him again by my GP a few years later, and he was completely dismissive, never even looking at any test results. Eats lunch in the examining room. I will not see him again, period.

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

I have found Dr. Byrne helpful and professional in all things. He was quick to assess my situation and prescribed medication that worked after all tests were completed. He has always been available for after care and is very knowledgeable in his field.

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

I was referred by my GP after years of digestive challenges. I then waited for another three months.I found Michael Byrne to be a complete joke and totally useless. He was more interested in having lunch with his brother than his patient sitting in front of him. I am contemplating contacting BCMA to have his credentials verified. Very disappointing to say the least.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2012 | flag

he is a very good doctor.very good experience and confident ,he knows what he is doing and very smart.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Byrne is kind, a great listener, and thoroughly prepared. I have Crohns disease and have had physicians in many countries where I have lived. Most have been good; a few have been excellent. Dr. Byrne is among the very best and possibly the best. He prescribed a simple solution to a vexing problem that other doctors had overlooked and gave me back the freedom to live my life without mapping out bathroom visits. I find him very easy to connect with. It helps that he is funny, a bit mischievous, and very encouraging, as well as being thoroughly knowledgeable about my condition and my case. I come away from visits to his office with a bit of 'white coat' syndrome, where I feel better just having had the opportunity to review my progress with him. I would unhesitatingly recommend him except I sure don't want him to get too busy to see me!

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag