Rate Dr. Michael Byrne

Dr. Michael Byrne's Ratings

I have also had several interactions with Dr. Byrne over the last few months, and have found him to be professional in every way. Because of his skill and expertise, I was able to avoid a much more invasive procedure for my problem, and he was informative, supportive and friendly throughout. Would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

I recently have has numerous interactions with Dr Byrne as I have on going issues with diverticulitis. On every occasion I saw him or spoke with him on the phone, he was extremely polite and courteous. I say this as I noticed several comments referring to him as arrogant and rude. Not the person I was dealing with. He is incredibly knowledgable and extremely compassionate and understood the challenges that I was experiencing. I would absolutely recommend Dr Byrne.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I am absolutely confused by all the positive reviews about Dr. Byrne. He is easily the WORST doctor I have ever seen. I was referred to him by my doctor, otherwise I would want nothing to do with him. I had to wait over 30 minutes for my appointment and I sat in an empty waiting room. Okay, so I thought maybe he's a thorough doctor..... NOPE! My consult took less than 3 minutes. I found him to be very rude and arrogant and dismissed all of my concerns. He asked me the same questions as the ones I had filled out on the patient form. He told me that his office will call me for another appointment and then looked at his computer screen and ignored me. Okay, so the appointment is done? Most polite doctors would say good bye, stand up, or show the patient out the door. NOPE, none of that. What's worse is that he left the previous patient forms on his desk in plain sight where I could read them. What a complete breach of privacy! I was very disappointed with Dr. Byrne as a doctor. BEWARE!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2483588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr. Byrne was excellent during my treatment that lasted over 6 months, accurate diagnostic, great follow-up and support. He is highly proficient in his field and has surrounded himself with a great staff and a sense of humor to top it up. I am thankful to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

This doctor exceeded my expectations. He was warm, professional and extremely knowledgable. Since my visit, I have referred a handful of family members and friends, all of whom have raved about their experience. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

Very experienced physician and I felt like I was in good hands. As a nurse I have a great deal of experience with physians and can tell you Dr. Byrne is excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

Arrogant, full of himself. I had a very painful colonoscopy at his hands. I was referred to him again by my GP a few years later, and he was completely dismissive, never even looking at any test results. Eats lunch in the examining room. I will not see him again, period.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I have found Dr. Byrne helpful and professional in all things. He was quick to assess my situation and prescribed medication that worked after all tests were completed. He has always been available for after care and is very knowledgeable in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I was referred by my GP after years of digestive challenges. I then waited for another three months.I found Michael Byrne to be a complete joke and totally useless. He was more interested in having lunch with his brother than his patient sitting in front of him. I am contemplating contacting BCMA to have his credentials verified. Very disappointing to say the least.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429091].votes_count ]]