Rate Dr. Bruce J. Dezube

Dr. Bruce J. Dezube's Ratings

Can you believe I talked with him on the phone for almost 10 minutes before i'd even scheduled an appointment ! He is an incredible person who happens to be a physician : compassionate, friendly , attentive, knowledgeable . He is such an exception as a physician and person to not even rank with the lowly 5 's , you must make a new best of the best where dr. dezube can reside, so far , in my experience that would be alone .

Submitted Aug. 20, 2009 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Dezube for many years (though I just found this website). He has cared for my partner, my friends, and family members. I would not trust the care of my love ones to anyone else. He brings 20-30 years of experience to the bedside, and yet is still vibrant, exuberant, caring, compassionate, and happy to see his patients. If I had to sum this up in one word, I would choose the word ADVOCATE. He is a strong advocate for his patients, getting them the services they need, the best consultants, and so on. I am blessed and fortunate to have such advocacy

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Dezube is wonderful! He is the most caring and compassionate physician that I have ever encountered (and I have met many). He is actively engaged in my care. He's very sensitive to the needs of the underserved communities. He assembled a great team of providers (nurses, other consultants). I am alive today because of him. I owe him my life. Just simply, a very remarkable man. He works at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, which is second to none. I have switched all my care to his institution. A big hug to this man. He's a model to medical students, interns, and fellow colleagues.

Submitted July 12, 2008 | flag

very caring and punctual and always available at any time. Takes his time in the medical exam and is very concerned about the pt's psycho-social history and well being. Dr. Dezube is extremely knowledgeable in his field of practice and will tell you if it is out of his realm and he is not afraid to get another opinion,consult.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2007 | flag

the best of the best--as a person. i suppose any doctor could manage a disease by following a treatment plan, but when i am facing the battle, dr. dezube is who i want beside me---riding shotgun with me. he totally cares about his patients as people--not as interesting diseases, or as frustrating sick people.

Submitted July 31, 2007 | flag

Great guy, respectful of my feelings. Very easy to talk to.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2007 | flag