Rate Dr. Frederick N. Eko

Dr. Frederick N. Eko's Ratings

I found my experience with Dr. Eko and his staff highly professional, on time, friendly and experienced in the procedure I was undergoing. Dr. Eko is detailed oriented, a perfectionist and sensitive to the needs of his patients, reassurances, explanations of what is going to happen and what is happening, etc. His up to date knowledge of medical technology benefits the patient, me, to experience the highest level of surgery with the least amount of discomfort. Although my reconstruction of the left breast is a two part process and I have undergone the first part only, I have complete confidence in Dr. Eko's skills and didn't want to wait to recommend him to other women who have undergone mastectomies or need to go through the process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][567624].votes_count ]]