You may also like

Rate Dr. Frederick N. Eko

Dr. Frederick N. Eko's Ratings

After several not so successful surgeries with another surgeon following a bout with cancer I found myself in a desperate situation where I had to have reconstructive surgery not so much to beautify the area as to simply correct what was done, not so well.

I consider myself extremely fortunate to have met Dr Eko. His gentle and professional demeanor combined with his detailed and precise explanations and execution to be performed by him were exactly what I needed to have done to become whole again.

I had the DIEP flap procedure, plus subsequent fat transfer to build a new breast.

His skill set is not only of brilliant technical precision he also has the most calm and comforting way about him to put you at ease. I had complete confidence in Dr. Eko and was not disappointed.

Dr Eko’s staff likewise is highly reliable, kind and beyond helpful. It is very comforting to know yourself to be in the hands of a doctor and his staff that are highly competent and involved in your well being.

In my book Dr Eko comes with the highest recommendation and as indicated before I am grateful I was able to acquire him to do what he did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I found my experience with Dr. Eko and his staff highly professional, on time, friendly and experienced in the procedure I was undergoing. Dr. Eko is detailed oriented, a perfectionist and sensitive to the needs of his patients, reassurances, explanations of what is going to happen and what is happening, etc. His up to date knowledge of medical technology benefits the patient, me, to experience the highest level of surgery with the least amount of discomfort. Although my reconstruction of the left breast is a two part process and I have undergone the first part only, I have complete confidence in Dr. Eko's skills and didn't want to wait to recommend him to other women who have undergone mastectomies or need to go through the process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][567624].votes_count ]]