Rate Dr. Dawn Papo

Dr. Dawn Papo's Ratings

Awesome doctor! Has too many patients though? Takes minimum a week to get in to see her. She is a great long term issue doctor but if you are just feeling unwell you will have to go to a walk in clinic. Her head MOA isn't a very friendly lady either. She is a really caring, knowledgable doctor. Will continue to see her despite the staff and appointment issues.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

Love Dr. Papo very easy to talk to very knowlegeable and above all makes you feel important. You are in the right field Dr. The best....

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

I left her office years ago due to the other front end staff who are a bit harsh and intimidating. I recently decided to go back to her just because I like her and I will put up with the staff. Her main receptionist, however, now, is better and very friendly.*Whew* So I am happy. She is very hands on and knows what she is doing. She writes things down as you talk and is constantly diagnosing you through every word. It's very neat to watch. I'm not sure if she is reading you on a different level but she knows what to ask somehow. She's amazing and she's gorgeous too!!lol

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

We began as patients of Dr. Papo's in Port Alberni. She is such a great doctor that we decided to continue to see her in Qualicum. Dr. Papo is genuinely caring and compassionate. She is very respectful and we all feel comfortable with her. Dr. Papo is also extremely knowledgeable. At times, there are short waits to see her, but once you are in her office, she never makes you feel rushed. Dr. Papo listens carefully and communicates well. She asks all the appropriate questions to figure out what is happening. She is thorough. I trust her and I hope she will be our family doctor for many years to come. We have been with Dr. Papo for seven years.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2012 | flag

This is the most unorganized office i have ever encountered. The receptionist is so rude and I dont think that is a very helpfull way to represent yourseldf as a new dr in a small town. I highly recommend looking for a different office to take new patients. Even if that means travelling a few towns over. The Dr. herself is knowledgable but the staff and surrondings deffinatly make me feel untrustworthy with taking my children or myself there.

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Papo is a wonderful compassionate, caring, friendly, professional. Dr. Papo is efficient, knowledgable, understanding, helpful, caring. Dr Papo was a life saver for me. I am ever so gratful.Many blessings and gratitude to Dr. Papo. Truly, Catherine Sturk. Thank you Dr. Papo

Submitted March 5, 2011 | flag

I saw Dr Papo for the first time today. She was cheerful, approachable , knowledgeable and spent time listening to my concerns. I left her office feeling confident that my health issues would be well taken care of!

Submitted Sept. 22, 2009 | flag

i find dr papo to be very understanding and helpful. she always has a smile on her face. i've never had to wait more than 15 min to get in and when i'm in she is very patient and warm. most importantly she is respectful, a trait that is few and far between in this day and age. since rating the staff is part of this survey, i would have to say that i think they do a huge diservice to dr. papo. how about some customer service classes? this is after all a service that you are providing us with, and we are indeed your customers!

Submitted May 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. Papo is the best doctor I have ever had. She is thorough and caring, and I never feel rushed when I see her.

Submitted April 8, 2009 | flag

Can't say enough good about Doctor Papo. She is a credit to her profession, unlike most doctors today she actually takes the time to listen to your issues and remembers everything about you. Keep up the awesome work and please don't leave Port Alberni, we need you here.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2009 | flag