Rate Dr. Eoin Lalor

Dr. Eoin Lalor's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2011

This Doctor is the best saved my husband's life. Honest approachable, considerate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

Dr. lalor is great and kind. The problem is his secretary, she is rude and unpolite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

I can honestly say that I credit Dr. Lalor for giving me my life back after battling a chronic illness for over 3 years. He was candid with me about what to expect and helped me to make knowledgeable decisions concerning my treatment. What impresses me most is that given all the patients that he must see daily, he still makes time to treat you like a human being first, and a patient second.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2010

Dr. Lalor is very thorough, professional and easy to talk to. His receptionist needs some "coaching in the people skills" area. Or maybe she just needs to learn how to be human. She considered my mother to be "cancelling" her appointment and therefore wasn't going to be seen again by Dr. Lalor....Why? , because she had fractured her pelvis and couldn't make her colonosopy appointment. It didn't matter that she couldn't walk or get out of bed...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

As a person with a chronic illness I have had experience with many doctors, and Dr. Lalor is by far the most kind, intelligent and caring. He not only is an expert in his field, but understands that disease isn't isolated to the organs affected, but affects the whole person. He always makes sure I am involved in decision-making on my condition and understands my need to balance treatment with living a full life. Although I only see him a few times a year he is one of the most important people in my life! Dr. Lalor is the kind of person that was drawn to medicine for the right reasons - a keen interest in the science, and a clear desire to help people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2008

Dr Lalor is both knowledgeable and kind. Put me right at ease during what is an uncomfortable situation at best. Staff were excellent. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2007

This is a devoted Dr. Very kind, listens to your questions and answers them with knowledge. Excellent in all ways

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2007

Absolutely wonderful doctor! Often running late, but totally forgiveable. He takes as much time as is necessary to explain the procedure beforehand, and discuss it afterwards. He is gentle, caring, knowledgable and I tust hm completely. He has been treating my husband for years, and never ceases to impress us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

I worked with Dr. Lalor for 8 years as a medical secretary and consider him with the highest respect. He is considerate, respectful and approachable to all. Very rarely received complaints from clients, and certainly had to consider who was making the complaint had to high of expectations. As a past employee I would recommend no other GI specialist for myself or others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429796].votes_count ]]