Rate Dr. Richard K Osterholm

Dr. Richard K Osterholm's Ratings

Dr. Osterholm has been my parents doctor for years and he is the best, finally this year I have the privilege of being a patient of his and he is the most knowledgeable, professional, genuine, caring doctors I have ever known. I trust him with my life. Absolutely the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. Osterholm has been my doctor for 40 years and he is one of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2013

Best doctor in the world. He treated my husband who was in a nursing home and had a blood clot that another doctor would not come to the nursing home. He had never seen my husband prior to this and was so professional and caring. He has always treated me and my husband with respect and dignity. He never rushes me at appointments and does his best on any treatments he gives. He is so compassionate that he cried along side of me near the end of my husbands life. I only hope that when he eventually retires I can find someone like him. I doubt it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2011

Talks up to a person, not down. Not intimidating. Pleasant manner. Puts one at ease. Knows medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Osteholm ia very smart and has a great bedside manner. He listens and explains everything in laymans terms. I find him friendly and thorough. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Too many patients booked at the same time causes long delays at times. He is extremely knowledgeable, but usually rushed and doesn't spend much time with patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1429874].votes_count ]]