Rate Dr. Donal Flanagan

Dr. Donal Flanagan's Ratings

This is a fantastic orthodontist office. All the employees are incredibly friendly, professional and service-oriented. Dr. Flanagan is extremely competent and explains each step in the process really well. My son feels very comfortable coming to the office, which has not always been the case with his dental history. I think the Pediatric Dental Group provides excellent value to their patient families.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

It's the most awesome place you can possibly get your braces from! I've been with them for the past 5 years. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. The office is pretty flexible about poking wires and any other inquiries. They can usually get me an appointment on the day of or the day after my call. Couldn't ask for a better doctor :) Thanks PDG!

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

Everything about this group is great - Both staff and doctors are always there to answers questions, hey are extremely efficient and timely and yet willing to take whatever time is needed to make you comfortable. Always explained what was happening and the next steps to expect. Our entire family (3 children and two adults) has been well served by this team! Drs. Flanagan and Wong are a great duo.

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

My 3 children all went to him as an orthodontist and I would highly recommend him. The family dentist failed to properly diagnose orthodontic issues so I would highly recommend a visit to Dr Flanagan early on if you think there is a possiblity your child will need braces.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Flanagan is excellent. He is prompt, efficient but most importantly, he has a kid- friendly manner. He explains things thoroughly and always checks to ensure we understand. His entire staff is excellent. I highly recommend him as an orthodontist.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2007 | flag

Dr. Flanagan is an extremely capable orthodontist. He operates in a timely fashion with skill, knowledge, and delivers high quality care to his patients. The CDA's and receptionists are accomodating,gentle and reliable. I would highly recommend this office.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2007 | flag