Rate Dr. Catherine Folinsbee

Dr. Catherine Folinsbee's Ratings

After nothing but issues with local gynaecologists, Dr. Folinsbee accepted my referral. Two months after my first appointment , I had my required surgery. Something I'd previously waited two years for. And she's semi retired now!!
Dr. Folinsbee is very knowledgeable and supportive of her patients situations and decisions.
Anyone would be lucky to have Dr. Folinsbee as their doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Had two different reasons to see Dr. Folinsbee. Both resulted in surgery's and am so glad that she was my Dr. I live in Ontario now, wish I had her here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

she is amazing - if she could be my main doctor forever id be so happy!! she is soooo knowledgeable and conforting. Id highly reccommend her to any woman wanting a doctor that knows what she is doing and is trustworthy!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2010

DR Follinsby is not the doctor to see if you are looking for a VBAC, and is very controlling. I would never recommend her to someone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2010

Dr.Folinsbee has been really great with me so far...she is doing a procedure for me very soon and I am very confident in her abilities. She is direct yet not rude at all and I appreciate her approach and her thorough explanations. She has not lost her great `bedside manner`like some doctors do after so many years. I find her to be helpful and caring...an overall excellent person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

I absolutely love Dr. Folinsbee. She is knowledge, patient, and very helpful. She has a quick mannerism, but she certainly isn't rude. She is just trying to be efficient and punctual and I appreciate this about her. She takes my medical condition seriously and wants to ensure I have the best possible pregnancy. She even made a home call to me a few days later to go over the results of my blood work just to ease my mind. Now that's a caring doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

I lovd her, I mean she was so great, i had my first child 10 years ago, and at first I wasnt to sure about her, but she is straight to the point, will answer any questions, none to embarassing at all. She delivered 2 of my kids, and if i was to have another, i wouldnt for a second look for another dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2010

I found Dr. Folinsbee to be very knowledgeable and caring. After surgery when I was throwing up she could have passed me off to a nurse but she did not, she retrieved cold face clothes and stayed with me cleaning everything up. She always took the time to answer questions and concerns. Again I think she is a very kind person and doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2009

I found her very gentle and knowledgeable. she did not leave me too long in labour before doing an emergency c section. found her very warm and caring

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2008

I was in the emergency dept and Dr. Folinsbee was called in to assess me. She was very knowledgable and caring and was super at looking after me and making sure that I get the proper care. I would definately reccomend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1430451].votes_count ]]