Dr. Catherine Folinsbee

Rate Dr. Catherine Folinsbee

Dr. Catherine Folinsbee's Ratings

she is amazing - if she could be my main doctor forever id be so happy!! she is soooo knowledgeable and conforting. Id highly reccommend her to any woman wanting a doctor that knows what she is doing and is trustworthy!!!

Submitted Dec. 16, 2010 | flag

DR Follinsby is not the doctor to see if you are looking for a VBAC, and is very controlling. I would never recommend her to someone.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2010 | flag

Dr.Folinsbee has been really great with me so far...she is doing a procedure for me very soon and I am very confident in her abilities. She is direct yet not rude at all and I appreciate her approach and her thorough explanations. She has not lost her great `bedside manner`like some doctors do after so many years. I find her to be helpful and caring...an overall excellent person!

Submitted June 16, 2010 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. Folinsbee. She is knowledge, patient, and very helpful. She has a quick mannerism, but she certainly isn't rude. She is just trying to be efficient and punctual and I appreciate this about her. She takes my medical condition seriously and wants to ensure I have the best possible pregnancy. She even made a home call to me a few days later to go over the results of my blood work just to ease my mind. Now that's a caring doctor!

Submitted May 10, 2010 | flag

I lovd her, I mean she was so great, i had my first child 10 years ago, and at first I wasnt to sure about her, but she is straight to the point, will answer any questions, none to embarassing at all. She delivered 2 of my kids, and if i was to have another, i wouldnt for a second look for another dr

Submitted Feb. 7, 2010 | flag

I found Dr. Folinsbee to be very knowledgeable and caring. After surgery when I was throwing up she could have passed me off to a nurse but she did not, she retrieved cold face clothes and stayed with me cleaning everything up. She always took the time to answer questions and concerns. Again I think she is a very kind person and doctor.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2009 | flag

I found her very gentle and knowledgeable. she did not leave me too long in labour before doing an emergency c section. found her very warm and caring

Submitted Sept. 12, 2008 | flag

I was in the emergency dept and Dr. Folinsbee was called in to assess me. She was very knowledgable and caring and was super at looking after me and making sure that I get the proper care. I would definately reccomend her.

Submitted July 13, 2008 | flag

I would not want to go to any other doctor. She makes you feel very comfortable and you instantly trust her. Very knowledgeable. Excellent doctor. Her staff is excellent as well and should be commended for that.

Submitted May 22, 2008 | flag

She is extremely rough but being very knowledgeable and helpful makes up for that. Some exams shouldn't hurt but if done by this doctor she does hurt.I am having an operation so will let you know more of what I think when its over .

Submitted Jan. 21, 2008 | flag