Rate Dr. A. Moustapha

Dr. A. Moustapha's Ratings

The best of the best. Skilled, knowledgeable, caring, respectful and a decent human being.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

Absolutely an excellent Dr. Top notch. Took the time in the middle of the night to explain the risks of surgery to my 90 yr old father. Compassionate and caring man. So thankful we had him. Would recommend this gem to anyone. He is the real deal. By far. ??

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

I was fortunate enough to be cared for by Dr Moustapha after an accident, I am glad that I ended up not needing his skills as a surgeon, so can't rate that. His interpersonal skills though are outstanding, he explains things well, gives you the gift of his time without feeling rushed, answers your questions fully. If you find your self in his care, give many many thanks, he is the real deal!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Moustapha. Is an Excellent Doctor. When i knew i needed surgery i was kind of worried till i met him. I instantly liked him and felt safe with him doing my 6 By Pass Surgery. I would pick him again to be my surgeon. And it is a known fact that we do have in Regina the Best Heart Surgeons.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2013 | flag

Regina is blessed to have Dr. Moustapha. He is caring, knowledgeable and efficient. He is a great doctor and a wonderful human being.

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Moustapha is a one of a kind doctor, he was excellent at explaining things before surgery and excellent after the surgery at explaining to family. His follow up care is second to none, he even calls you at home on a Saturday evening to see how things are going. This is a man who loves his work and cares for each of his patients on a personal level. I believe that this doctor sets an example that all doctors should strive for.

Submitted April 6, 2013 | flag

We can't say enough about how wonderful Dr. Moustapha is. He is the most caring, kind and considerate doctor we have ever dealt with. Always explains things in a way you can understand and talks directly to you, never down to you. Dr. Moustapha saved my 80 year old mother's life, we are so very fortunate to have had him for our surgeon. May we be blessed to have him for many years to come.

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

The best may God keep him doing what he is doing A great human

Submitted Nov. 24, 2012 | flag

The best in his field bar none. My wife is alive because of him. We are so fortunate to have him in Regina. Thank god for drs like him. Would recommend him to anyone who needs a heart surgeon. Has a wonderful bed side manner. Tells it how it is with compassion and care.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr.Moustapha is an excellent surgeon. He performed 8 bypasses on me a year ago with quality results. His followup attention and support was outstanding. We are fortunate to have a specialist of this capability in our midst. Very deserving of the Excellence award that he recently received. Duane Klippenstine

Submitted March 19, 2012 | flag