You may also like

Rate Dr. Janice Witcher

Dr. Janice Witcher's Ratings

We were really upset with janice witcher. My husband went in there for the first time in many years, he was the last patient of the day and it felt like she was trying to rush him out. He had a couple issues where he's been really concerned and she did some minor checks; did not refer him to any specialists, get any blood work or satisfy any or our concerns. Now we are still worried about his health, lost day of work and got no farther than we were yesterday even tho we waited 2 weeks for an appointment... i think its time to make a switch!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Awesome doctor. Tends to your needs in a caring fashion

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Dr. Witcher is a wonderful doctor who cares about you. She treats you like a friend more than a patient. She has been our family doctor ever since she started her clinic on Fairview. She has the patience to answer all your questions and provide advices when asked. My daughter, who grew up in her care, is now living in Toronto but would still insist on coming back to Burlington to see her. Her receptionist, Sue, is also a wonderful person. Mind you, she is busy but courteous and nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Excellent care for family. no long waits;professional yet personable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr Witcher provided me with tons of support in my quest to get gastric-bypass surgery out of province - which happened back in 2006 and I'm still down 200+ lbs! Great doc! Lookes after our whole family and extended family! Wonderful to visit with her and I never ever feel either rushed nor does she ever make me feel like my concerns are not valid!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

Dr. Witcher always listens to my concerns for myself or my family. We have never waited for appts, mostly seen same day or next if needed. She calls with results timely. Sue is amazing, a real professional friendly gem, makes interactions with the office pleasant and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Amazing Dr. I wouldn't trust my families healthcare to anyone else. I have moved away from Burlington but still drive to see Dr. Witcher even if it means taking a vacation day from work. The office would not be the same without Sue, who is always curteous, accommodating and my kids love her! They truly set the bar and other family practitioners should take notes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

I am a male who opted to leave a very good doctor to choose Dr. Whitcher. She has the best patient manner I have ever experienced and is extremely compassionate and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Witcher is a wonderful Dr. and Sue is wonderful as well. Whenever I have an urgent issue they always accommodate me and I'm able to get into the office right away. Dr. Witcher always makes me feel so comfortable and every experience in the office has always been a pleasant one. I would recommend my Dr. to anyone. Dr. Witcher you're fabulous!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

We as a family feel very fortunate to have Janice as our family doctor. She always treats you with the up most of respect. We all feel that we can talk to her about anything. She and Sue have both been there for us as a family and as individuals many times throughout the years. I feel very confident with the fact when a referral is needed she will know and direct you in the right direction. Your time with her is never rushed. Janice and Sue make a fantastic team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431620].votes_count ]]