Rate Dr. Janice Witcher

Dr. Janice Witcher's Ratings

Excellent care for family. no long waits;professional yet personable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr Witcher provided me with tons of support in my quest to get gastric-bypass surgery out of province - which happened back in 2006 and I'm still down 200+ lbs! Great doc! Lookes after our whole family and extended family! Wonderful to visit with her and I never ever feel either rushed nor does she ever make me feel like my concerns are not valid!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

Dr. Witcher always listens to my concerns for myself or my family. We have never waited for appts, mostly seen same day or next if needed. She calls with results timely. Sue is amazing, a real professional friendly gem, makes interactions with the office pleasant and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Amazing Dr. I wouldn't trust my families healthcare to anyone else. I have moved away from Burlington but still drive to see Dr. Witcher even if it means taking a vacation day from work. The office would not be the same without Sue, who is always curteous, accommodating and my kids love her! They truly set the bar and other family practitioners should take notes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

I am a male who opted to leave a very good doctor to choose Dr. Whitcher. She has the best patient manner I have ever experienced and is extremely compassionate and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Witcher is a wonderful Dr. and Sue is wonderful as well. Whenever I have an urgent issue they always accommodate me and I'm able to get into the office right away. Dr. Witcher always makes me feel so comfortable and every experience in the office has always been a pleasant one. I would recommend my Dr. to anyone. Dr. Witcher you're fabulous!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

We as a family feel very fortunate to have Janice as our family doctor. She always treats you with the up most of respect. We all feel that we can talk to her about anything. She and Sue have both been there for us as a family and as individuals many times throughout the years. I feel very confident with the fact when a referral is needed she will know and direct you in the right direction. Your time with her is never rushed. Janice and Sue make a fantastic team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2010

This is my first female family doc, and I must say Sue and Janice make each visit very comfortable and easy. They are excellent with my wife and kids. A+++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2009

Dr. Witcher is the best Family Physician that I have ever come across. She is knowledgeable and always friendly. You never feel rushed and she takes the time to talk with you and is very thorough with every aspect of her care. Susan, her receptionist, is also extremely pleasant and thorough. We are lucky to have such a great team providing such great care in Burlington and I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Witcher and have her as my Physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2009

Dr. Witcher is a fantastic doctor and my family and I are lucky to have found such a wonderful, caring and attentive physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1431617].votes_count ]]