Rate Dr. Don Brien

Dr. Don Brien's Ratings

The best doctor around, he cared for my brother when he really needed him the most with amazing support and a surgery that went amazingly. An absolute outstanding person and doctor

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

I had my son in to see him on the day of the woman's gold medal game for the Olympics. They were 2 hours behind, and then after the game was over, he rushed through the patients. He took my sons cast off, and said that everything looked fine. He then cleared my son to play sports. This was a Thursday. On Saturday, after my son had played 3 games, I arrived home to find a message from him telling me that he looked at all the x-rays again, and saw that he missed one and that there was a broken bone in my sons hand, and that I had to bring him in on Monday morning to get another x-ray and cast. First he clears him to play and then he tells me he didn't look at all the x-rays, not very professional in my opinion.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2014 | flag

Waited 5 to 6 hours to see Dr. Then he seemed confused and had a different diagnosis each time I visited. Thank God my leg healed up and I don't have to see this guy again!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

great doctor, great surgeon, nice person, my surgery went very well

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

He explained the best option for me and he delivered . I received a THR from Dr Brien and this is the best I have felt in 20 years and I am only 6 weeks post op . I had Leg Perthes as a kid and developed an Avascular Necrosis later on . I was taking way too many pain killers and anti inflamatory's , now I take "NOTHING" . The pain is gone and it is thanks to Dr Brien .

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

One of the most compassionate doctors I have dealt with in Sydney...always made time to speak to the family.always truthful and honest..his kindness gave our family some comfort through the bad days.he did all he could possibly do for my dad...forever greatful

Submitted Feb. 22, 2012 | flag

I can't say enough about this man, he is wonderful, I just wish I had of seen him 6 weeks earlier prior to my injury. He is so attentive, compassionate and very caring and so well rounded. Can't say enough about him.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag

Wonderful doctor! Such a professional and yet, down to earth person. And like the previous person stated, "wish that I could rate him much higher then 5"

Submitted Sept. 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Brien is fantastic on all counts. I had my knee replaced a year ago, and the difference in quality of life is HUGE! Before during and after the process he was professional yet down to earth. I was even impressed in one of our chit chats about his passion for the health care industry and his politics and understanding of how great universal health care is. I live in Halifax, but went home to have it done by him. Best ever, can't say enough about his abilities, bedside manner and follow up!! Disappointed 5 is as high as we can rate him.

Submitted June 7, 2010 | flag

This Doctor Is excellent...tells you what is going on, and what is going to happen...he has empathy for his patients...I would recommend this Doctor to anyone who has orithopedic problems...

Submitted Dec. 16, 2009 | flag