Dr. L.T. Moussa

Rate Dr. L.T. Moussa

Dr. L.T. Moussa's Ratings

I saw her a few times and I told her I wanted to take more of a natural approach to dealing with my depression and anxiety. She flat out said she doesn't think I could do that and began pushing pills. I will give her credit because my family doctor had me on so many medications and they were contradicting each other and she safely got me off those so I wasn't such a mess. I will not see her or recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

This was a terrible experience. The location is one of the worst in Chilliwack, the house across the road is known to police, and currently boarded up. Her practice is in an old house, and the living room/waiting room is furnished with dilapidated couches that smell like cat urine. She was on time. She had no idea why we were there and then when she found out we were there for ADD tx, only wanted to address the depression. She made assumptions and interrupted constantly. She then radically changed my daughters meds (low dose anti-depressant that was working great.... we had gone in for some help with ADD symptoms), and added two more. Of course I will not fill this new script. I have worked in the field of mental health for 15 years, and worked alongside some incredible Psychiatrists. This was a terrible experience. Wait the extra time for a referral to another Psychiatrist. And, if you have her business card you may have noticed that she has spelled Psychiatrist wrong....

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

I find this woman very insensitive, uncaring, belittling ! Her office stinks, I dreaded going there, knowing that the smell was going to be aweful. I used to take a small can of glade with me and spray it when I was in there, to just help the stink. It is in very crappy part of town. She is very belittling and hurtful. Doesn't seem to listen to your concerns, she only wants to hear what she wants. I went there for help, only to decline and leave frustrated !

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Moussa after my Psychiatrist moved away. My first impression was not a good one, the older house didn't bother me as much as the 'cat pee' smell inside the waiting room and the Assistant who Yelled at me about a wrong phone number for 5 minutes, when he had the correct number. When I met the Dr. I felt assured things were going to be better, so I let that first impression go. Next appointment they double book me and another person, After that I would get there on time for my appointment and no one would be there, making me wait 10 minutes outside this house rain or shine. Another appointment she asked if this was my first time here. She constantly tried to give me meds I had used previously that did not work (All Documented by last Dr.), and was not concerned when I was having anxiety from the medication. The receptionist was constantly interrupting sessions. The report sent to my family Dr was so wrong that we believe she got my file mixed up with someone elses.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

The best there is. First time I have been appropriately assessed and given the right medication. Saw me as needed and for as long as needed initially. Turned my life around as my doctor had been giving me the wrong meds for the wrong diagnosis and making my emotions/behavior worse. Love the house setting, orivate, quiet and comfortable, not sterile doctors office. Sometimes late but what doctor isn't by the end of the day and its because she's taking the time needed with earlier patients. Never a feeling of being pushed out the door or watching the clock. Her husband tries to help her keep track of time by letting her know when she's running late and has another patient waiting.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

I like her. Sure the office is unconventional, but at least she takes time to listen and really know her patients. She doesn't just drug them and send them out the door. I actually find the unconventional way of practice a bit refreshing. Not some sterile white coat office where you are simply a number. She works with her patients and listens to them as well about what they want to do with their treatment. It's a partner approach. Not just a doctor being the hierarchy. Other psychs have done the 3 or 4 visits and then sent me on my way. She is sticking it out with me. Always on time.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

Submitted Jan. 27, 2013 | flag

Submitted Dec. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr Moussa is a very good Pyschiatrist. I have been seeing her for several years. Dr Moussa has brought me from very deep depression caused from Post Tramatic Stress Disorder. With the right medication and Therapy I can function well on a dayly basis. I would highly recommend her.I don't go there for a nice office, I go for her expertice.

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag

The office is not what you would expect. It is an old house in a not so nice area of town. I have only seen Dr. Moussa a couple of times, she is a very nice lady but a pill pusher. The appointments I did have with her, she was always late for, I was on time (actually early) so why schedule an appointment if your going to be late. I do have other things to do as well besides sitting in a cold office. Once I did get to see her, she did not take the full hour I was scheduled for, she would be done early. Her receptionist (husband) would constantly interrupt when we were in session. Very frustrating and unprofessional. When rescheduling for another appointment for a future date I couldn't see her until 3 months later. What is the point of seeing her for help. I am no longer seeing her, nor do I plan on going back. I am not taking the pills she prescribed for me any more, I feel so much better off of them. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. Being nice is not a doctor.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2011 | flag