Rate Dr. Thomas V Nunn

Dr. Thomas V Nunn's Ratings

Staff i very disorganized. I was given a different persons paper work to fill out. Major hippa violation. When back in the treatment room they once again had the wrong paperwork. Was told they would call me when they had things settled with my insurance. finally heard from them and they said since i had not contacted them they removed me from the surgery list.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1433355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

I LOVED Dr. Nunn! I have had vocal issues (I am a singer) and he was so helpful and really funny. He is a great doctor! He will make you feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1433354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

Dr. Nunn is great, he spent time with me and has gone out of his way to take care of my problems. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1433353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

I love Dr. Nunn, he spent time with me, he is kind, caring and explained everything so I could understand it. He is a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1433352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2012

This doctor is very arrogant and rude. He does not have a bed side mannor at all! Does not know how to talk to patients at all and his staff need to get educated on whats an emergency and whats not and not waste peoples time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1433350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I would go back to Dr.Nunn. He was getting ready to go to lunch but him and his staff seen how much pain I was in and he got me back and started to help me. His staff and him was so nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1433351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Nunn is a personable, honest, no-nonsense, highly intelligent ENT doctor. After having been to several other ENT doctors, I can vouch that he is the best by a long shot. What more can I say?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1433349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

Every time I have been to Dr. Nunn's office, I have had to wait at least one hour after my scheduled appointment time before actually seeing the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1433348].votes_count ]]