Rate Dr. John Bowman

Dr. John Bowman's Ratings

he needs to retire and stop filling people up with cortisone injections, go retire!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

He was great in diagnosing both my injuries. He explained things in basic terms even though I understood what he was talking about during the one time he was training a fellow. Both diagnoses were accurate and treated with success. My only complaint was the time it took me to see him for my second injury. But, that is because he is the only sports medicine doctor that I know of in our area and he is booked solid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

he loves to give cortisone!!!! problem is it is not the cure for everything!!!! has a bit of a god complex

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1433631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

I've been going to Dr. B. since I arrived in Collingwood in 1996 (currently 2011). He is an excellent diagnostician and had a first rate sports medicine clinic staffed with the finest physiotherapists, kinesiologist, massage therapists, etc. He always has time to chat with you in the waiting area and spares no amount of time to talk with you in the examination room to get things right. I highly recommend him and his clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1433630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Very helpfull, diagnoised problem accurately after X-Rays and MRI. Perscribed physiotharapy that has cuased a great improvement in the condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1433629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

John was my MD from the time he graduated from med school in the early 70's, until he left his family practise in the mid 90's. I adored him. He always took time to listen to you and to talk. He truly cared about the whole person. When he left I was devastated. The MD that took over John's practise is terrific, but he isn't John. I was 12 when I first went to John as a physician. I was almost 40 when he left. You build alot of trust in that many years! I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1433628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2007

John was my family Doctor for several years before we moved away from Cambridge area. He was the best Doctor I've ever had with a quiet, but proactive personality to get things done. He always took the time to listen and was able to prescribe adequate treatment and care. I understand he is now specializing in sports medicine and recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1433627].votes_count ]]