Rate Dr. Sheila Findlay

Dr. Sheila Findlay's Ratings

Dr Findlay is very receptive to my concerns about my health and when something unexpected comes up she takes the time to sort it our. Best Dr I ever had!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Dr. Findlay is our family GP 3 generations of our family see her. She took me on as a patient when our former GP shut his practice without notice. She is the best Doc we have ever seen, current with new research, kind friendly , real pro. No problems with office staff, they are great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I went to dr findlay for prenatal care as I wanted a female doctor. Dr findlay is by the book with no discussion or her addressing your personal concerns about the issue or test. She does not consider a woman's personal beliefs about an exam or test. Her staff are extremely rude and mistreat patients. I had to cancel an appointment I wasn't comfortable with for personal reasons, after I told her receptionist this she told me I had no choice or option then hung up on me. I called back and asked her why she was so rude and she said that if the doctor wants to continue seeing me during my pregnancy that they will call me. I had previously taken a test through dr findlay and have waited 2 weeks for a follow up and still have not received the results despite the results being forwarded to dr findlay later that day. Do not go to this doctor if you can help it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1434150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

I love Dr. Findlay and her staff. I've always found the reception staff friendly, helpful. Can be a bit abrupt early in the a.m., admittedly. The office's punctuality is hit and miss - that's probably my one complaint. Dr. F. is helpful, easy to talk to, gives me good explanations, and is overall a wonderful fit for me. I find her very patient and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1434149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2011

Friendly, at times discounts concerns and has neglected addressing concerns. Seems to not hear/listen well, and makes assumptions based on partial information. Discounts experience of patient. Motivated me to seek new Dr./office Especially because would definitely not like to see her practice partner Dr WInder in Dr Findlay's abscence.!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1434148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2010

Drs Winder and Findlay are awesome. receptionists are very unfriendly, time for change.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1434147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2010

very rude office staff and not willing to help refer to another female physician

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1434146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Findlay's since she opened her first practice. I absolutely adore her. I suffer from a very rare disorder and she works hard with me as a partner to keep me healthy. No - no kids, but she never makes me feel like she is too busy for my questions. I would never see anyone else as my primary healthcare provider.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1434145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Last time I saw her I felt like she didn't hear my concern for being there that day. All she cared about was what she saw as the problem. I left without her addressing my problem at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1434144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

I am no longer a patient of Dr. Findlay. The office staff is terribly rude and unhelpful and Dr. Findlay was often rushed and uninterested. She forgot very pertinent points in my history when making recommendations and did not listen to my thoughts or concerns when it came to diagnosis. When I had an irregular test result the notifying letter was sent to the wrong address, I received it a year later, but never had any follow-up. As a woman, it's nice to have a female doctor and feel more comfortable asking all manner of questions, but don't make any heroic efforts to get an appointment with Findlay, keep looking.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1434143].votes_count ]]