Rate Dr. Mahlon A. Kerr

Dr. Mahlon A. Kerr's Ratings

Dr. Kerr is professional, down to earth, helpful and has done an excellent job for me. He has a very friendly and helpful staff. Thanks to Dr. Kerr, for the 1st time in 25 years after my 1st mastectomy, I feel symmetrical and balanced again. I would highly recommend Dr. Kerr and I would trust him with any procedure that I would need or want in the future.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

My experience with Dr. Kerr and his team was the BEST. From the front office, his nursing team to Dr. Kerr himself, I found his office to be the most comfortable atmosphere to make very important decisions regarding my personal health. All my questions were answered quickly and thoroughly regardless of how trivial I thought they were. I am thrilled with the results of my surgery. It has changed my life for the better, and I can recommend Synergy Plastic Surgery without any reservations at all. Thank you Dr. Kerr !!!!

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

Dr Kerr fee $3900, anesthesia $1200, implants $900, OR fee $1500

Submitted May 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kerr did reconstruction surgery on my nose after the removal of a basal cell skin cancer. I was advised by the several doctors I had seen in connection with this surgery that, because the location was on the nose, reconstruction would be trickier in order to maintain the architecture of the nose. Dr. Kerr was recommended to me and he did an amazing job. It hasn't even been two months since the surgery, and the scar is hardly noticeable. He is skilled, he is professional, very personable, willing to spend time explaining the surgery and what to expect, and very responsive. His staff is also professional, friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Kerr.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2011 | flag

After deciding on having and eye lift and a neck lift my mission was to find the right Doctor. I visited with 3 well known plastic surgeons in the Austin area. I chose Dr. Kerr for his 'bedside' manner. He was courteous, kind, and he explained every step of the procedures I was considering. It has been 6 weeks since my surgery. I am astounded at the results, incredibly better than I expected.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2011 | flag