Rate Dr. Michael H. Fritsch

Dr. Michael H. Fritsch's Ratings

I have lost track of how many sets of tubes I have had in my lifetime (15-20 sets). From 2 years old I have seen many different ENT's, including specialist at IU Med center for Chronic Otis Media and hearing loss. Each Dr. placed another set of tubes. Each agreeing, I would eventually end up needing a hearing aid. At 43 years old, I accepted that prognosis and bought hearing aids... 2 years later, I met Dr. Fritsch in a routine annual visit, when Dr. House retired. Dr. Fritsch explained to me that he could perform surgery and I could regain my hearing loss, I should be able to stop needing my hearing aid. I'm thrilled to report that after surgery, I have my hearing back a to a level that allows me to go without a hearing aid. I would highly recommend Dr. Fritsch to anyone that has concerns about their hearing.

Submitted April 14, 2013 | flag

We began with Dr. House in 2003, and have continued with Dr. Fritsch. We see Dr. Fritsch frequently with hearing loss and ear health issues. He listens to our concerns; is intelligent, thorough, and competent; and includes us when developing an action plan.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Fritsch since he took over the practice of Dr. House. The Staff is the best, kind and caring, making you feel at ease. There are no long waits and they don't rush you in and out. Dr. Fritsch takes the time to listen to everything you have to say. Highly recommend Dr Fritsch and his staff!

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag