Rate Dr. Colleen A. Hagen

Dr. Colleen A. Hagen's Ratings

Before my surgery Dr. Hagen may have been late to my appts but she was patient, took the time I needed to ask questions. After my surgery I saw the PA more often. She was not friendly, rushed appointments and did not always answer questions-saying she had to ask the DR and call me later. Each appt was worse than the previous. I had a complication from the surgery but Dr. Hagen did not recommend follow ups to check on me. The last straw was a recent appt. where I waited for 30 mins because she was in a meeting. She did not wash her hands. I asked her about that, she said she washes before coming to the room but door knobs, etc. She acted as though she did not know my progress-or lack of. She recommended a procedure that day-hesitantly I said ok-because I only have her expertise to rely on. I wanted to talk about future treatment-she told me she was in no shape to talk so come back in a month. I was angry, hurt at that plus she was coughing not covering her mouth, wiping her runny eye.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2010 | flag

Very willing to explain medical conditions and procedures. Gives choices and will give you reading materials. Will call you back and answer your questions if you think of something after you get home. Has an excellent reputation.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2008 | flag

super doctor. listens well. gives thorough explanations. trustworthy. seems very caring

Submitted Aug. 8, 2008 | flag

Excellent at explaining treatment plans, diagnosis, and follow ups.

Submitted March 17, 2007 | flag

Super doctor. Great reputation from former patients and coworkers.

Submitted May 16, 2006 | flag

good explanations, highly approchable, returned phone calls promptly, has excellent reputation with doctors, nurses, and patients

Submitted April 22, 2005 | flag