Rate Dr. David Zloty

Dr. David Zloty's Ratings

He saved my nail and thumb. I had seen two other dermatologists for help and my acupuncturist wouldn't treat me with this distressing and unusual problem. He was very effective, pleasant, and the office was efficient and clean. Thankfully, I don't have any other problems, but if I did, this is the dermatologist I would see. PLUS, the freezing was painless, so the surgery went much, much better. A great doctor!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr Zloty was great. He removed a large bump on my head which was a pretty invasive procedure. He and his staff were great and I would definitely go to him again!

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

Fabulous doctor. I had a basel cell carcinoma tumor removed from my eyelid. I travelled to have MOH surgery which isn't available in my part of the province. Such a relief to know for sure that my cancer had clean margins before leaving surgery. Both Dr Zloty and his staff were terrific, professional and FAST. I was in and done in less than 2 hours and have healed up beautifully. This wasn't cosmetic, was covered by my medical insurance and I wouldn't go anywhere else for such a sensitive surgery. Thanks Dr Zloty and your team for reinstating my faith in BC medical services!

Submitted Nov. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Zloty performed Mohs Surgery on my face (nose) yesterday. I was terrified going in to it, as results are unknown until all the cancer has been removed. I was lucky and needed only three passes, Dr. Zloty and the entire team made me feel comfortable and answered every question I had. The stitches look good (as much as they can!) and I am confident that with proper care and patience I will heal nicely. Feel confident if you are going for same treatment with Dr. Zloty. Minimal discomfort and positive experience.

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

I have seen Dr. David Zloty on several occasions over the years for botox injections. The results I had always lasted 6 months or more. I live away from Vancouver currently but will travel there if I choose to have another botox treatment. I totally trust this warm, skilled man.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Zloty is very professional and extremely knowledgable about the skin, skin cancer, and treatments. I have had both cancer and cosmetic procedures performed by him. My incisions never scar and most people do not believe I ever had anything done. He is punctual and confidently takes care of his patient. I would recommend him to anyone that has a skin issue, particularly if the problem is on the face. His staff is also very professional.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2011 | flag

this doctor works only for money. he is not excepting any patients unless it's a cosmetic dermatology.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Zloty is a great doctor! I went for a consultation in August to get a mole removed. He is very personable. I was impressed that he introduced himself as David Zloty, Not Dr. Zloty! Because I am a teacher and would soon be back @ school, he squeezed me in 2 days later to remove the mole (when I had phoned, there was a 3 month waiting list). He wanted me to have time to heal and come in for a check-up before I returned to work. And, so I wouldn't have to take time off work. On the day of the surgery, I honestly think he cut his lunch short to remove my mole. I was very nervous @ first, but he is very calming and made me feel @ ease. His assistant was excellent. Afterwards he gave me his business card and told me to call if I had any questions or problems. It had his home phone number! Best $500 I've ever spent. He is a true professional.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag

I paid 504$ for a simple mole removal on my cheek, which I thought was VERY pricey for such a simple excision. But I figured I should go to a proper dermatologic surgeon to get it properly excised the first time. He was very polite, knowledgeable, sympathetic and caring. During the surgery, he was very careful, took his time and was completely painless. In fact, I REALLY enjoyed the surgery. I had some complications postop but the staff booked an appointment right away and he was very informative with what had happened. Now the scar is almost invisible and I am completely moleless and satisfied! Money well spent!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2010 | flag

Absolute professional, removed basel cell carcinoma and was hands down the best doctor i have ever seen. Transparent, friendly, professional, and above all, did great job with stitches, hardly noticeable.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2010 | flag