You may also like

Rate Dr. James MacKinnon

Dr. James MacKinnon's Ratings

14 years with absolutely the most caring and knowledgeable pediatrician out there!! Timely visits with little waiting and backed by staff as caring and helpful as he!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. MacKinnon has been both my children's pediatrician for over 12 years. He is fantastic. Calm bedside manner, excellent doctor and front office staff are very helpful. Very busy clinic, but worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr Mackinnon is a wonderful man and doctor, my daughter started seeing him at 4 months after she was hospitalized and he was the Dr that saw her in the hospital which is why I wanted to get him, he is very passionate about what he does and is wonderful with the children I highly recommend him :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

My son and daughter has been with him since birth (literally was in the O.R) until the age of 18. He's a wonderful doctor and one of the best out there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Dr. Mackinnon has been my daughters pediatrician since birth, she is 4 now. He is caring and very knowledgeable and takes the time to ensure she is comfortable and at ease at every visit to make it as non traumatic as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Best doc ever. We are very fortunate to have Dr. MacKinnon as our pediatrician. Phenomenal knowledge and patience with kids and parents.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

This doctor has been my doctor since I was born. He has helped me countless times, including when i had appendicitis. He came to visit me in the emergency room twice, and called me to check up on me. He is very experienced, and from what my mom tells me, he was the only doctor in the emergency who was able to treat my ear infection as a new born. He has also inspired me to grow up and be a doctor, even though I am not sure what type yet, he gave me tons of options to look at and I thank him greatly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Our daughter's Dr since birth, now 7 ears old. Everything I would expect from a pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1436564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

Dr. MacKinnon is the best doctor a parent could want for their kids. Beyond just being the most knowledgeable doctor we have ever met he takes a personal interest in our children. When our daughter was released from SickKids the doctors there spoke very highly of Dr. MacKinnon and were relieved that our daughter would be in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1436563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2013

Dr. MacKinnon is the best doctor I have ever met. He is knowledgeable, kind and caring. He goes above and beyond to ensure his patients are well looked after. Over the years he has called after hours and on weekends to check up on my children. I love this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1436562].votes_count ]]