Rate Dr. James MacKinnon

Dr. James MacKinnon's Ratings

Dr. Mackinnon has been my daughters pediatrician since birth, she is 4 now. He is caring and very knowledgeable and takes the time to ensure she is comfortable and at ease at every visit to make it as non traumatic as possible.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Best doc ever. We are very fortunate to have Dr. MacKinnon as our pediatrician. Phenomenal knowledge and patience with kids and parents.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

This doctor has been my doctor since I was born. He has helped me countless times, including when i had appendicitis. He came to visit me in the emergency room twice, and called me to check up on me. He is very experienced, and from what my mom tells me, he was the only doctor in the emergency who was able to treat my ear infection as a new born. He has also inspired me to grow up and be a doctor, even though I am not sure what type yet, he gave me tons of options to look at and I thank him greatly.

Submitted April 6, 2014 | flag

Our daughter's Dr since birth, now 7 ears old. Everything I would expect from a pediatrician.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. MacKinnon is the best doctor a parent could want for their kids. Beyond just being the most knowledgeable doctor we have ever met he takes a personal interest in our children. When our daughter was released from SickKids the doctors there spoke very highly of Dr. MacKinnon and were relieved that our daughter would be in his care.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. MacKinnon is the best doctor I have ever met. He is knowledgeable, kind and caring. He goes above and beyond to ensure his patients are well looked after. Over the years he has called after hours and on weekends to check up on my children. I love this doctor!

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

Rare doctor. Amazing with patients and truely cares. Very intelligent and trustworthy doctor.

Submitted April 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mackinnon is the pediatrician of my 3 children ages 11-17 years old. He goes above and beyond the call duty. He is compassionate and sympathetic.He never rushes us out the door and always listens to how we feel. He has called us on weekends, evenings and even long distance when we have been on vacation to follow up on our children. My oldest is already fretting when she can no longer see Dr. Mack. Also, the staff is just as amazing, they too are sympathetic and very accommodating. We adore you Dr. Mackinnon and your staff (Bev and Faith)??

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

My 4 sons have been going to Jamie for more than 12 years. He's more than just compassionate, helpful and knowledgeable. Several times he's called us long distance while we were on vacation to answer questions and ease our concerns. He's also followed up with calls in evenings and weekends to see how the boys were doing. He's one doctor that is not practicing medicine for the $'s alone, but because he genuinely cares.

Submitted March 9, 2010 | flag

Dr MacKinnon is one of the greatest doctors ive had for my children i was lucky to get him when i had to have an emergancy csection.He is caring and knowledgable.He treats his patients like they were his own children. We definetley need more doctor in the world like Jamie

Submitted Dec. 3, 2009 | flag