Dr. Edward Laver

Rate Dr. Edward Laver

Dr. Edward Laver's Ratings

Super friendly, super cheerful, always quick and easy process. He's a terrific dentist and his staff are always great!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I had a cavity filled about 5 years ago after being Dr. Lavers patient for 3 years. It was close to the nerve and he said to call as it may give some trouble. I waited too late on a Friday and the office was closed.He called me on my cell and insisted I come in....and he made it better....something way above and beyond the all of duty. My dentist forever.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Laver is awesome and great with my kids, too! He won't make you have any unnecessary treatments.

Submitted July 19, 2012 | flag

Whoever wrote that last comment is obviously difficult which is why you probally left the practice. I have been going to Dr Laver for 20 yrs and absolutely adore his staff. The receptionist is the freindlest I have ever seen and very knowledgable and the assistant is great too. Too bad some people are sooo pent up with themselves. Maybe you were the problem and they got fed up with your crap nutbar. Hope your new dentist can manage you. Dr Laver is a fabulous dentist and I recommend everyone I know there.

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

Submitted May 23, 2012 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Laver for about 4 years now and he has always been fantastic with helping me and finding me the most cost effective solution. He and his staff are super kind and I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

Best dentist I've ever had. No pain. His singing could be better!

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Laver since I was 3 years old. He's very friendly and knowledgable. He doesn't rip you off! I have never had a cavity, either.

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag

I've been clenching my teeth at night for 2 years, when I told Dr. Laver I woke up in the mornings, he had me fill out a "form." Fast forward to the present, two weeks ago I complained again about the jaw pain in the morning, he said I was fine. A week later I broke a healthy tooth into 2 pieces - what a nightmare. If only he'd listened one of the two times I asked for help!

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag

been a patient for years. very very good dentist. one of the best. excellent service very professional and knowledgeable.

Submitted July 16, 2010 | flag