Rate Dr. Deborah R. MCKEE

Dr. Deborah R. MCKEE's Ratings

Deb Korn is an excellent CNM. I received great care from her and would recommend her highly.

Submitted June 8, 2010 | flag

Deb Korn is a terrific midwife! She is highly knowledgeable and experienced. She listens carefully to concerns and has a gentle, open, and constructive approach to care. I was very fortunate to have her as a caregiver for me when I was pregnant with my first child (her office partner delivered) and as the attendant when I delivered my second. I recommend her enthusiastically to anyone who is looking for a personal and knowledgeable midwifery care. Deb made the birth experience positive. I appreciated that she practices out of a hospital, in the case a surgeon’s assistance was needed, yet I was able to have a birth with a professional I completely trusted to give me the guidance I needed to give my baby and I a positive birth experience.

Submitted March 20, 2008 | flag