You may also like

Rate Dr. Neil Smith

Dr. Neil Smith's Ratings

Just a great Dr all around. I'm a musician and I have peace of mind since I met him :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I believe that DR.NEIL SMITH is one of the most Competent & compassionate doctors that I have ever been to. He is extremely Thorough and explains things in ways that anybody could understand, he is the one doctor that has helped me through several surgeries, that has been very successful ,I was terrified to be put to sleep ,he helped me through all of that, he is such a confident, compassionate, caring human being, I am so lucky to have him, I have been to so many specialist but he is the one. When I read bad reviews from other people it discusses me for them to say bad things: I imagine the reason why they say these things is because they have to have someone to blame, the doctor is not responsible for the condition your health , he can only give you advice to help you get back on track and he is not God. And to hear people say he his lack of compassion, this man is one of the most compassionate, sensitive ,and fantastic doctor, that I know he should have a very high rating , it is awful when we find out we may have cancer or something very wrong with us but it is not the fault of the doctor, he didn't do it to you we need to find another way to put out anger, and not on the one who's trying to help you ! I can't imagine anyone saying anything bad about this doctor... And I am only a patient I am not related in any way to this doctor I just know a good doctor when I have one. And his reception this is such a confident nice friendly woman to go there you feel very comfortable and that's the way it should be when you are worried about your health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I first saw Dr. Neil Smith in early 2011..... his lack of compassion almost cost me my life. I had an undiagnosed "lump" on or around my thyroid that was not able to be bioposied due to its location - he just blew it off that it was "probably nothing" I stuck with my gut and got a second opinion with Dr. Timothy Brown. He did my surgery and removed a 6cm lymphnode below my left side thyroid and was diagnosed with thyroid cancer AND unicentric Castleman's disease. If I had listened to Dr. Neil Smith, I would not be alive today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

After seeing two ENTs in another province who both misdiagnosed my condition, it took Dr. Smith 15 minutes to find out what was actually wrong with me. I was previously diagnosed with Meniere's Syndrome and lived like that for 15 years. In my first visit with Dr. Smith he diagnosed my condition immediately and has changed my life immensely. I have seen him on several occasions over the past 4 years and he has always been very polite, knowledgeable and extremely professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2742986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I have been going to an ENT with my issues for years but Dr. Smith actually got me results!!! I was suffering with sinus pain he was the first to say well let get a CT scan to see what's going on?? He told me he would not give up until we knew exactly what was going on. He is Confident and I always know I am in good hands...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Very intelligent, diagnosed me very quickly. Surgery was a different matter. Multiple complications including being rush to the emergency room twice. I found him to be distracted, and lazy in his follow-up care. My condition was more of a nusance to him than a requirement of care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1437007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

Excellent doctor. My 2 young sons see Dr. Smith on a regular basis and he is always very helfpul. Very kind, compassionate doctor and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1437006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I was reffered to see Dr. Neil Smith by my family doctor. The entire appointment went great. The staff was fast and efficient, the office was spotless clean, and most importantly, Dr. Smith was incredibly professional and very helpful. He is very knowledgable and gives all his attention to the patient. He explained to me in details the results of my sleep study, recommended solution to take care of my issue. He took the time and answered all my questions and examined my nose and mouth as well. I had a great experience and would highly recommend Dr. Neil Smith. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1437005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

Dr. Smith is very kind and compassionate. He's an outstanding professional, he explains very clearly what is happening, how he can help you and see's you though til you are on the mend. You can "believe" in what he tells you. His receptionist will schedule you when you need an appointment and is always polite. A very caring environment. I can say, I am very grateful to be in Dr. Smith's care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1437004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2012

Dr. Smith was excellent. He explained my problem in depth. The procedure was exactly what he said it was and my recovery has gone exactly as he said it was. All equipment was state of the art. I am an American who developed an acute problem while working in Canada. His office made a place in his schedule for me because of my problem. Dr. Smith treated me with kindness and respect. I'm sure I will be billed for the procedure but patient care was what was most important. I wish he practiced in my home town of Santa Barbara, CA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1437003].votes_count ]]