Rate Dr. Neil Smith

Dr. Neil Smith's Ratings

Very intelligent, diagnosed me very quickly. Surgery was a different matter. Multiple complications including being rush to the emergency room twice. I found him to be distracted, and lazy in his follow-up care. My condition was more of a nusance to him than a requirement of care.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor. My 2 young sons see Dr. Smith on a regular basis and he is always very helfpul. Very kind, compassionate doctor and very knowledgeable.

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

I was reffered to see Dr. Neil Smith by my family doctor. The entire appointment went great. The staff was fast and efficient, the office was spotless clean, and most importantly, Dr. Smith was incredibly professional and very helpful. He is very knowledgable and gives all his attention to the patient. He explained to me in details the results of my sleep study, recommended solution to take care of my issue. He took the time and answered all my questions and examined my nose and mouth as well. I had a great experience and would highly recommend Dr. Neil Smith. Thank you!

Submitted Oct. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Smith is very kind and compassionate. He's an outstanding professional, he explains very clearly what is happening, how he can help you and see's you though til you are on the mend. You can "believe" in what he tells you. His receptionist will schedule you when you need an appointment and is always polite. A very caring environment. I can say, I am very grateful to be in Dr. Smith's care.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Smith was excellent. He explained my problem in depth. The procedure was exactly what he said it was and my recovery has gone exactly as he said it was. All equipment was state of the art. I am an American who developed an acute problem while working in Canada. His office made a place in his schedule for me because of my problem. Dr. Smith treated me with kindness and respect. I'm sure I will be billed for the procedure but patient care was what was most important. I wish he practiced in my home town of Santa Barbara, CA.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2012 | flag

This man gave me the creeps. He didn't explain anything and I was told not to ask him questions. He treated me as if I were a lower life form wasting his time. I barely got home before breaking down sobbing. I could not understand how he could so easily dismiss anyone the way I was dismissed. I refuse to ever see him again. My dentist wants me to see an ENT & I said ok..so long as it isn't Neil Smith.

Submitted July 3, 2012 | flag

After 7 long painfull years, Dr Smith in under 10 minutes discovered what was wrong with me (sampters triad) and set the wheels in motion for a course of action. Now four weeks after my surgery I fell amazing, I can breathe, smell, taste, sleep a full night, work without feeling like I'm about to die. The man is nothing short of a GENIUS. I know that I will have to have repeat surgey over the course of my life BUT the difference that Dr Smith has made to both me and my family cannot be rated high enough here......This was the single most effective use of time and resource that I have encountered with the endless doctor and hospital visits over the past seven years.....So in summary, this site does not have a high enough rating to score Dr Neil Smith with...he is simply a star and a credit to his profession.

Submitted June 30, 2012 | flag

Myself and my daughter have been seeing Dr. Smith now for a couple of years. He is always helpful, professional and pleasant. He has always made us feel like he cares and his receptionist always makes an effort to get us in quickly if needed. I think the previous posting must be about another doctor, as I know other people that have seen him and they think he is a sweetheart. It does not hurt that he is always impeccably dressed and easy on the eyes.

Submitted March 7, 2012 | flag

I found Dr. Smith to be egocentric and very into himself. He would not believe me when I told him my symptoms and actually caused me an enormous amount of stress when I dealt with him. He mis-diagnosed me and then after many other appointments with other specialists he found out he was incorrect and all he had to say was "OOPS!" I always took a witness with me after the first appointment because nobody would believe me when I told them how ignorant and incompetent he was. I now have witnesses who verify that I did not imagine the disgusting experience I had with this Dr. Needless to say he is no longer my Doctor and I feel sorry for anybody who goes to him. I would also suggest that he wear underwear.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Smith is a very accommodating and pleasant man. His professional and charismatic personality are the perfect blend of what a doctor should entail. It also doesn't hurt that he's so easy on the eyes. Hot tamale!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2011 | flag