Rate Dr. Michael Kronby

Dr. Michael Kronby's Ratings

I love this man, I came in with headaches and he sent me for an MRI within 10 days (luckily). They did find a brain tumor, any other doctor would have sent me away to take 2 aspirin! He has a wonderful bed side manner. Thankyou!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kronby went above and beyond his expertise and found other doctors to take care of several other problems I had and he did them in a few short weeks because I came from out of town. I couldn't of asked for a more compassionate and caring doctor.

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

I am 68 years old - have heart and kidney conditions - so I have seen a few medical people over the years - Michael Kronby wins my Oscar by a mile. He takes his time, listens and really really cares. Paul Doesburg - Hamilton

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

I had Dr Kronby since 1983 and i could'nt ask for a better dr he know's what he his takin about very helpful and his staff way to go dr Kronby

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

First visit with Dr. Kronby and he's fantastic! Was not in for a long period of time. Spoke about my issues and answered them in plain terms. Pulled out various books and diagrams to explain my diagnosis further. Great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone needing a neurologist.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr.Kronby is the most caring compassionate doctor I have ever seen.He takes his time,puts you at ease and makes sure he answers all your questions.Follow up care is excellent...treats you with respect and returns phone calls.Dr.Kronby should be the template for all health care proffesionals...he is one of a kind.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2011 | flag

Very helpful. We connected right away. He is very caring and listens to all my concerns and addresses them. I would recommend him to anyone who needs to see a neurologist.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2010 | flag

A wonderful caring person. Treats my husband with respect and always take his time to listen to our concerns. Wish we could put Dr. Kronby through a copier and make more Drs. like him.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr Kronby has been my doctor for 16 years!!! It took him 15 mins to figure out what was wrong...sent me to the surgeon that day which was a tuesday and they operated on me on the thursday. Just this past February i was taken to the General hospital and they found my shunt stopped working and they wanted to put a new one in my head. I was so scared until i heard doctor Kronby's voice while i was in catscan and he told me everything was going to be ok. Just knowing he was there set me at ease!!Wonderful Human Being!!!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2010 | flag