Rate Dr. Kerry Coates

Dr. Kerry Coates's Ratings

My self and my family have been patients for 10 plus years. She is amazing definitely makes us feel like we are family. How ever one of the front desk stsff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. Coates at least listens to and responds to my aches and pains with good humor and tries to find alternative care othe than derugs. She has helped me discard many other doctor's drugs that were masking my problems and has recommended more realistic solutions. She sends me for testing when necessary and we can discuss treatments with humor and common sense. Thank Dr. Coates. I really appreciate you as does my family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1439225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

She is incredibly professional. I trust her and I trust her with my son. She will not "sugar coat" anything. I would recommend her to anyone. This city could use more doctors like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1439224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

First lady doctor I have had and I must say the first doctor I can relate to. One of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1439223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

She is very knowledgeable and isn't afraid to refer you to a specialist if she is concerned about anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1439222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Coates. She is caring, attentive and knowledgable. I agree she is honest if she thinks you need to take better care of yourself and is open to being a collaborator rather than a director in your health and wellbeing. I think she really appreciates patients taking responsibility of their health, and is open to looking for alternatives before put pen to prescription pad.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1439221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2011

Dr. K Coates has been out families Doc for more than 12 years, she has always treated us like we were part of her extended family. She is knowledgable,helpful and very kind. I feel she is really one of a kind and always there when you need her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1439220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2011

We have found her very knowledgable & caring. Punctuality can improve, Helpfuness excilent. Friendly & likeable. I highly recommand her as a great Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1439219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2010

Dr. Coates has been my Dr. for 10 years now and love her. I have been diagnosed with a brain tumor and she is the one that throughly examined everything and kept trying until we found out what the problem was. I would not have another Dr. ever, she is the best. Always in a good mood, friendly, and will take the time to listen and explain everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1439218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Rude, disrespectul, unattending to the primary concerns of an abnormal heart rythem. Refused to investigate clear symptoms of congestive heart failure and a valve failure. Should have reported her but too exhausted to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1439217].votes_count ]]