Rate Dr. Kerry Coates

Dr. Kerry Coates's Ratings

Dr. Coates at least listens to and responds to my aches and pains with good humor and tries to find alternative care othe than derugs. She has helped me discard many other doctor's drugs that were masking my problems and has recommended more realistic solutions. She sends me for testing when necessary and we can discuss treatments with humor and common sense. Thank Dr. Coates. I really appreciate you as does my family.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

She is incredibly professional. I trust her and I trust her with my son. She will not "sugar coat" anything. I would recommend her to anyone. This city could use more doctors like her.

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

First lady doctor I have had and I must say the first doctor I can relate to. One of the best!

Submitted June 4, 2011 | flag

She is very knowledgeable and isn't afraid to refer you to a specialist if she is concerned about anything.

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Coates. She is caring, attentive and knowledgable. I agree she is honest if she thinks you need to take better care of yourself and is open to being a collaborator rather than a director in your health and wellbeing. I think she really appreciates patients taking responsibility of their health, and is open to looking for alternatives before put pen to prescription pad.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. K Coates has been out families Doc for more than 12 years, she has always treated us like we were part of her extended family. She is knowledgable,helpful and very kind. I feel she is really one of a kind and always there when you need her.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2011 | flag

We have found her very knowledgable & caring. Punctuality can improve, Helpfuness excilent. Friendly & likeable. I highly recommand her as a great Doctor.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. Coates has been my Dr. for 10 years now and love her. I have been diagnosed with a brain tumor and she is the one that throughly examined everything and kept trying until we found out what the problem was. I would not have another Dr. ever, she is the best. Always in a good mood, friendly, and will take the time to listen and explain everything.

Submitted July 28, 2010 | flag

Rude, disrespectul, unattending to the primary concerns of an abnormal heart rythem. Refused to investigate clear symptoms of congestive heart failure and a valve failure. Should have reported her but too exhausted to do so.

Submitted June 18, 2009 | flag

I find doctor Coates to be very caring, and listens to your problem without making you feel that you have to rush and hurry through. I have gone to several other doctors over the years and I believe Doctor Coates to be the very best of doctors.

Submitted June 10, 2009 | flag