Rate Dr. Todd Remington

Dr. Todd Remington's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

I've suffered from a skin condition off and on for the past 15 years. Dr. Todd Remington is the first Dermatologist that has been able to diagnosed my condition. But the diagnosis was just the first step, my 5 star rating for Dr. Todd Remington is because he was able to successfully treat my condition. Which gave me a much needed reprieve after a long 7 months of constant discomfort and at times significant pain. Dr. Todd Remington was efficient in his questioning and thorough in his examination. Dr Todd Remington took the time to explain my condition to me, explained the medications he was prescribing, then to top it all off, accurately predicted the day that I'd start to feel relief. I have to say out of all of the doctors & specialist I've seen over the years Dr Todd Remington is in a class all his own. This is a referral office so when asked by your GP, insist on a referral to see Dr. Todd Remington.

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

He gave me a wrong cream in last appointment. When I complained, he refused to see me next time. They acted like they are god and we are all servants with no right to ask or say anything. I hate Calgary, the market is so spoiled that customers have no right, Wish a day come when there will not be free oil money so all these people learn their lessons.

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

Friendly, knowledgable, professional, and fair with pricing. My first in-person dermatologist consultation for tattoo removal and keloid scar reduction. Would be happy to recommend and revisit.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2012 | flag

I was highly impressed with Dr.T.Remington. My 3 year old daughter had a suspicious mole on her arm. His staff bent over backwards to get an appointment as quickly as possible. Dr. Remington and his staff were very reassuring and professional as they dealt with a stressed out Mom. Seeing as how we were from out of town, he completed the biopsy that afternoon and was so reassuring to my daughter. He warned us that where the mole was would result in a significant scar, but were didn't mind. Better to have a scar than cancer. Overall I was very impressed with Dr. Remington and would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone.

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag

I'm presently trying to get referred to a different dermatologist. He did not even look at me before he made his diagnosis, and he prescribed meds that were highly intolerable to my sensitive skin. I have since found some natural products that are helping. He was in the room with me for less than 5 minutes, and didn't listen to what I was trying to communicate. I'm sure he's probably wonderful with his paying cosmetic patients, but he certainly had no time for someone with a skin disease.

Submitted June 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. Remington is gret. He cleared up my severe acne after changing up my prescriptions. He was planning on doing a fairly invasive treatment called Photo Dynamic Therapy but the day I came in to have it done he said that my skin looked great and to hold off for awhile to see how it goes. I never ended up needing the treatment. That was proof right there that he was not in it for the money. I also got laser resurfacing done there. The nurse (who also did Botox for me) was great. His reception staff was awesome too. The only complaint I had was the one time I was sold expensive skin care products by a receptionist that I never ended up using because they did not seem right for my skin type and I wsa not provided very much information as to why I should be using it. That is minor though and I otherwise had great experiences. Very nice office, great staff, and props to Dr. R for clearing my skin. :)

Submitted April 2, 2010 | flag

Over the years I have been to several other high profile dermatologists in Calgary, my GP referred me to Dr. Remington and I cant say enough good things aobut him! He has a wonderful manner about him, is patient,I really felt like he listened to my concerns, he was empathetic and explained everything to me! He answered all of my questions and never made me feel like my concerns werent important. Great Dermatologist and I would recommend him to anyone. yes I had to wait 6 months to get in initially as well, but totally worth the wait!!!!

Submitted March 28, 2010 | flag

Dr. Todd Remington is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is very empathetic and genuinely wants to help. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2010 | flag

I have seen Dr. Remington a number of times over the years and every visit is the same, he's sincere, kind, knowledgeable and helpful. When I went to see him, I had my infant daughter with me and he examined her for a condition she had and years later he still remembers and asks how shes doing. Speaks volume about his character. Highly recommend him, and he's chosen a staff that supports his way of practice - they are thoughtful and thorough.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2010 | flag