Dr. Sundar Patrick Seetharamdoo

Rate Dr. Sundar Patrick Seetharamdoo

Dr. Sundar Patrick Seetharamdoo's Ratings

Dr Seethar is a gem of a doctor and man. I have been going to see him since I was a child and now I take my daughter to see him. He is very intelligent over a wide range of issues, he keeps himself very up to date on current practices, he has a great personality and bedside manner and I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor. You will look long and far for a better doctor.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

Submitted Jan. 1, 2013 | flag

He has been my doc for over 30 years.I was 9 years old when I first seen him and He was a duty doctor at the YMCA Fairview immigrant/New Canadian public heath clinic on D.V.R.Still love the guy.We talk politics and etc.He may be older (70's), but he keeps up to date with latest medical stuff.He has a great bedside manner and witty too.

Submitted July 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Seethar obviously loves his patients and goes above and beyond for them, even after they have moved away from his practice. One time I had an infection that hurt so badly all I could do was cry. My mother called him and he left his golf game to come see me at my home in Halifax. He is protective of his patients (got angry and yelled about bad nurses when he saw a bruise on my arm after a blood test) and honest (gave me his honest opinion on flu shots) and never gives me placebos or unnecessary medication (in the past 10 years he has given me exactly one prescription and one sample for a bad cough) so when he does give me something, I KNOW I need to take it. The last time I saw him was a week ago when he made a house call to remove my grandmother's surgical staples, and she isn't even a patient of his, because her doctor is on vacation.

Submitted March 20, 2012 | flag

Dr Seether told me he was slowly trying to retire and would eventually have to find a new doctor. After a few referrals and recommendations i finally decided on a younger, more up to date physician. When i told Dr. Seether this, he became very upset, kicking me out of his office and refusing to send my chart to my new dr office! i think maybe its time for this long time Sackville physician to hang up his stethascope!

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

Submitted Jan. 31, 2011 | flag

Always Friendly. Refers to only the best! Very helpful and knows his patiens well.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2010 | flag

Great family doctor. Although pushing int his 70s still the only doctor I know that does house calls when you can't make it in. Works through lunches at times to see everyone in his office. I like the first come first served basis and I can't imagine making an appointment for weeks down the road to see your familiy doctor!

Submitted April 20, 2010 | flag

Dr Seethar is the best doctor on the planet. Smart,kind,and genuinely cares about every patient. I love this doctor and even though he is pushing 70 i pray he never retires. god bless

Submitted March 30, 2010 | flag

Our family has been going to Dr.Seethar since our kids were young and they now have their own kids.What does that tell you.I must say that Dr. Seethar saved my wifes life many years ago when I called him and he came to our home to see my wife sick in bed.He diagnosed her with an extopic pregnancy and said to go to the hospital.I enjoy talking to Patrick while we are in his office,he is a very good listener and usually will form an oppinion on your well being just in the few minutes that you are in his office.Patrick's first love is of couse his beloved sail boat which he has little time to enjoy.I know that Dr.Seethar would like to spend more time sailing his boat and especially with his grand-children.We would hate to see him retire, but Patrick deserves just like everyone else some restfull years with his familly and also his extended familly in his country of birth.Many thanks for all you have done for our familly during the past 30 years.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2010 | flag