Rate Dr. Sundar Patrick Seetharamdoo

Dr. Sundar Patrick Seetharamdoo's Ratings

Great doctor, brought me through a brain aneurysm and heart attack in the last 25 years. Many thanks to Doctor Seethar.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Seetharamdoo is a quack. My mother has been a patient of his for more than 30 years. When my mother was diagnosed with COPD he disagreed with the specialists and emergency room doctors. When she was diagnosed with Dementia, he disagreed with her Geriatric Specialist, who is one of the leading Dementia doctors in Canada. He tells Mom that she's fine when everyone around Mom knows that isn't true. An 80 lb weight loss in one year SHOULD be a sign of SOMETHING.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2634514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Dr Seetharamdoo has been my doctor for many years.
I trust him. I regard him as a personal friend.
He is a very caring doctor who goes out of his way to help his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Only doctor around who will take time with his patients and be honest with them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr Seethar is a gem of a doctor and man. I have been going to see him since I was a child and now I take my daughter to see him. He is very intelligent over a wide range of issues, he keeps himself very up to date on current practices, he has a great personality and bedside manner and I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor. You will look long and far for a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1439377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1439379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2013

He has been my doc for over 30 years.I was 9 years old when I first seen him and He was a duty doctor at the YMCA Fairview immigrant/New Canadian public heath clinic on D.V.R.Still love the guy.We talk politics and etc.He may be older (70's), but he keeps up to date with latest medical stuff.He has a great bedside manner and witty too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1439376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Seethar obviously loves his patients and goes above and beyond for them, even after they have moved away from his practice. One time I had an infection that hurt so badly all I could do was cry. My mother called him and he left his golf game to come see me at my home in Halifax. He is protective of his patients (got angry and yelled about bad nurses when he saw a bruise on my arm after a blood test) and honest (gave me his honest opinion on flu shots) and never gives me placebos or unnecessary medication (in the past 10 years he has given me exactly one prescription and one sample for a bad cough) so when he does give me something, I KNOW I need to take it. The last time I saw him was a week ago when he made a house call to remove my grandmother's surgical staples, and she isn't even a patient of his, because her doctor is on vacation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1439375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr Seether told me he was slowly trying to retire and would eventually have to find a new doctor. After a few referrals and recommendations i finally decided on a younger, more up to date physician. When i told Dr. Seether this, he became very upset, kicking me out of his office and refusing to send my chart to my new dr office! i think maybe its time for this long time Sackville physician to hang up his stethascope!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1439374].votes_count ]]