You may also like

Rate Dr. Deon Botha

Dr. Deon Botha's Ratings

I no longer live in Airdrie, and choose to travel to see him. I have always found that he listens to my opinions and suggestions. He has great bedside manner. I have found that whenever there is a possible test to send me for he will refer me without hesitation. He does seem to have less time lately, possibly taking on too many patients? I will NOT trade him for any of the doctors in my area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Super Doctor. Wonderful front line staff, too. I see him regularly for script refills and he is always open to suggestions when adjusting my medications. He apprieciates patients who are involved and informed in their own care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Never again give my son 4 y old medication for adult.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I have Good service every time I see my Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2775412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

He was wonderful the first few times I saw him. However, I now always feel rushed and referrals are always a problem (They don't happen). Relies too much on test result numbers without looking at symptoms. If you have a complex medical condition, I would not recommend this doctor. He's very good if your health is good and not complicated. I do believe he tries his best, but he needs to learn to look at all possibilities instead of writing people off.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr.Botha tends to be quite loud, but seems to try his best. I am not sure his best is great though. Also he tends to hurry. He tends to over prescribe medications, and jump to a diagnosis without using the available tests. Perhaps a little overconfident. Not at all certain that I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Very good and personal, always punctual and pleasant

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Botha, when compared with the majority of other DR's that are available these days, I wouldnt say he is the worst, but I also wouldn't say he is the best either. He instantly diagnosed my gallbladder issues, but when asked about pain management until surgery he simply said there was nothing I could take, which was a lie. I ended up in the hospital with unbearable pain and they informed me that there were a couple things they could prescribe to help. He is also my boyfriends DR, and went to see him for sever finger pain. He was sent for a bunch of tests and never heard back on any of the results until he called into the clinic to inquire about them a week and a half later.. why didn't he call to let him know he had a fractured finger? Anyway, it has rattled us both and left a bit of a bad taste in our mouths, but I will give him another chance as there seem to be many who sing his praise!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2626988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Thanks for all you do, you are a true example!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2613474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Best Dr we have ever seen. He has never failed a diagnosis. We trust him and trust his desicions. He diagnosed my 6,month daughter that has tracheomalasia.with croupy cough as soon as he walked in to the room. Gave me the proper medicine. And told ur to rush to hospital. He moved to se of Calgary and its still worth to drive to airdire to see our family Dr. The staff is sooo wonderful. U will never wait afteryyour appointment. U guys are awesome🙌

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2519050].votes_count ]]