Rate Dr. Deon Botha

Dr. Deon Botha's Ratings

Dr. Botha, when compared with the majority of other DR's that are available these days, I wouldnt say he is the worst, but I also wouldn't say he is the best either. He instantly diagnosed my gallbladder issues, but when asked about pain management until surgery he simply said there was nothing I could take, which was a lie. I ended up in the hospital with unbearable pain and they informed me that there were a couple things they could prescribe to help. He is also my boyfriends DR, and went to see him for sever finger pain. He was sent for a bunch of tests and never heard back on any of the results until he called into the clinic to inquire about them a week and a half later.. why didn't he call to let him know he had a fractured finger? Anyway, it has rattled us both and left a bit of a bad taste in our mouths, but I will give him another chance as there seem to be many who sing his praise!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Thanks for all you do, you are a true example!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2613474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Best Dr we have ever seen. He has never failed a diagnosis. We trust him and trust his desicions. He diagnosed my 6,month daughter that has tracheomalasia.with croupy cough as soon as he walked in to the room. Gave me the proper medicine. And told ur to rush to hospital. He moved to se of Calgary and its still worth to drive to airdire to see our family Dr. The staff is sooo wonderful. U will never wait afteryyour appointment. U guys are awesome🙌

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2519050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

The best family doctor I've ever had. Thanks!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Easily the best and most knowledgeable doctor I've ever had. My family has been with him since he replaced our old doctor and we are very, very happy and impressed with how professional, punctual and effective he is. We very highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr. Botha has helped me alot, he has been my family doctor since I was a kid and I still go to him. I am not trusting at all with doctors or males in general however Dr. Botha makes me feel comfortable and is very easy to talk to and understanding. I have been tossed around between doctors before judging me by my age and saying the condition I have I am to young for. Botha has never thrown my age in my face as he is more concerned about my health. I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know.. even my worst enemy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1439417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Botha and his staff are fantastic. The only complaint I have is that he directed me to a VERY unsatisfactory dermatologist. Great doctor, bad connections.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1439416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

I LOVE Dr. Botha! He's the best! I'm at the dr's at least once every 2 weeks with either myself or my 3 children, he is VERY helpful and he CARES! People that have bad things to say about him are CRAZY! By far the BEST Dr. I have EVER HAD! Too bad I moved I can NEVER find another dr can even compare to him :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1439415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

I would NEVER RECOMMEND dr.Botha. He overdosed me on antibiotics without testing me properly for what he thought was wrong with me.Totally arrogant. I could have easily died. He had me on 3 oral and 2 IV antibiotics. I got C.Diff as a result and was on deaths doorstep.He is also soooo loud you can hear him breaching his patients privacy from the waiting room!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1439414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2011

Dr. Botha is our family doctor and we love him, he know's what he is doing , I would recomend him to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1439413].votes_count ]]