Rate Dr. Deon Botha

Dr. Deon Botha's Ratings

The best family doctor I've ever had. Thanks!!!!!!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Easily the best and most knowledgeable doctor I've ever had. My family has been with him since he replaced our old doctor and we are very, very happy and impressed with how professional, punctual and effective he is. We very highly recommend!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Botha has helped me alot, he has been my family doctor since I was a kid and I still go to him. I am not trusting at all with doctors or males in general however Dr. Botha makes me feel comfortable and is very easy to talk to and understanding. I have been tossed around between doctors before judging me by my age and saying the condition I have I am to young for. Botha has never thrown my age in my face as he is more concerned about my health. I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know.. even my worst enemy!

Submitted March 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Botha and his staff are fantastic. The only complaint I have is that he directed me to a VERY unsatisfactory dermatologist. Great doctor, bad connections.

Submitted June 20, 2012 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Botha! He's the best! I'm at the dr's at least once every 2 weeks with either myself or my 3 children, he is VERY helpful and he CARES! People that have bad things to say about him are CRAZY! By far the BEST Dr. I have EVER HAD! Too bad I moved I can NEVER find another dr can even compare to him :(

Submitted June 12, 2012 | flag

I would NEVER RECOMMEND dr.Botha. He overdosed me on antibiotics without testing me properly for what he thought was wrong with me.Totally arrogant. I could have easily died. He had me on 3 oral and 2 IV antibiotics. I got C.Diff as a result and was on deaths doorstep.He is also soooo loud you can hear him breaching his patients privacy from the waiting room!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Botha is our family doctor and we love him, he know's what he is doing , I would recomend him to my family and friends.

Submitted April 6, 2011 | flag

I found Dr Botha after moving to Airdrie earier in the year. He has dealth with medical issues that previous doctors ingored. As I was giving him my medical history, he had to get up and walk out of the room as he was so upset that drs hadn't taken me seriously. He has gotten to the bottom of all my things and if he cant he admits he is out of ideas of whats wrong and SENDS you to someone to CAN. Which is what he did for one issue for me. I feel very comfortable in the room, he's not in a rush and he remembers everything. He is easy to talk to. he's a great doctor. anyone who is lucky to have him as a dr knows this!!!

Submitted Nov. 26, 2010 | flag

Very good! Best i've ever had. He makes me feel 100% comfortable, my husband and I have followed him to his new location! We hope he never leaves. He seems genuine, concerned, attentive, and makes you feel like you have all day.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2010 | flag

Ibeen leaving in Airdrie for 31 years, I allways use the same clinic, doctors came and gone, but Dr. Botha is one of the best Dr. that I ever saw,very helpful. Dr Botha keep up the good work.

Submitted June 9, 2010 | flag