Rate Dr. Alexander London

Dr. Alexander London's Ratings

NEVER GOING AGAIN. Do not recommend him as a doctor. Made my deviated septum worse.. NEVER fixed it, have been having more health complications. ALWAYS close to an hour late. Was late to my surgery (worst bed side manners I've ever seen). Never listens to me and acted like I was always wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

This was my second visit with Dr. London. I found him to be courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient. His staff is friendly, and the waiting room is clean and organized.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I felt that the medication he prescribed was overkill for someone like me with occasional heart burn. I had a GERD test in the Deer Park Office and I'm sorry I did. It seems to me that the doctor wants me to be on a recurring medication and office visits from now on. I am refusing to take the medication, which is relatively new, because of potential side effects. I too experienced a very long wait in the Babylon office.I really got nervous about having the test when the guy giving the test was really upset when he arrived because he wasn't given enough notice about giving the test in Deer Park. I even gave him the option of calling it off and would just leave and forget about it. Wish I had. Not at all happy with the way this was handled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2376755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

it seems they only care about the plastic srgeries, if you have health issues breathi.g, etc get ready to wait for ever, not only in the waiting room but by the phone as they wilnever call back with results or information requested.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][568126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

I went there once and will NEVER be back again! I got there early for my appointment time and still waited 1:45 minutes for my appoointment. I should have walked out. There were no emergencies. And certianly no apologies. The dr was cold and alloof, I was told by others in waiting room that there is always a very long wait. I was even told be someone working in the office that that wait was typical. They never got back to me with blood work results. I had to call them 2x. I was finally told the doctor would call me but someone else (non-doctor who knew very little) did. Save yourself a lot of aggrevation and avoid this place at all costs!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][568125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

Dr. London is fantastic! I had two prior surgeries on my nose (both septopasty and rhinoplasty) with a different doctor. My other doctor messed up badly on my nose, took no responsibility for his mistakes, said he would do a second surgery to fix it and didn't. I went to Dr. London with hope that he could fix my last doctor's mistakes and I was not disappointed. He was empathic, realistic, and knowledgeable. I just had surgery with Dr. London a week ago and he did a great job fixing my damaged nose! He was very gentle pre and post surgery and I came out of surgery with almost no bruising and minimal swelling. I'm so mad I even wasted time and 2 surgeries on my old doctor. I wish I would have heard of Dr. London earlier. In addition, the nurses and staff at the North Shore Hospital (where I had my surgery) all raved about Dr. London and said he is the only doctor that stays with his patients in recovery after surgery. Don't let the busy waiting room keep you from Dr. London!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][568124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I give this dr the poorest rating because I waited over an hour and a half and still had 3 othe paitents in front of me. when I confronted the staff I was accused of starting an argument. i was told that its not their problem to take it up with the dr. I will never go to this dr office again and unless you have all the time in the world I would not go there either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][568123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

Has a total disregard to a patients time. Waited over an hour and a half past appointment time and not ever a sorry for it. He's arrogant. Fills and appointment every 10 minutes and at that rate can't keep up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][568122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2011

Rude, dismissive of symptoms and test results, ignorant and unhelpful. One of the most unhelpful and unpleasant doctor experiences I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][568121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2010

Great Doctor Very Knowlegable, entire practice of Doctors in office are Great. When you call them they always find some one to see you in one of there many Long Island Office if Dr. London is not Available and All of them Have been very Helpful. Highly Recomended ENT office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][568120].votes_count ]]