Rate Dr. Moataz Giurgius

Dr. Moataz Giurgius's Ratings

Although he is a foreign born and foreign trained he seems like he would be a great doctor but we discoverd that he uses a "free" ehr which gives our private clinical notes to the company that hosts the EHR and also delivers pharma ads on his screen so we couldn't feel safe or that our information was going to be kept in confidence.. He in fast is adverting how much money he got for using it and never disclosed this to us prior to the first visit. If you are okay with facebook harvesting your data than perhaps you don't mind if your most confidential information is being sold to a private health IT company but my wife and I found it a make or break deal. He wont see you if you don't agree to it.. Most people aren't even aware this is happening but clearly money was more important than our privacy is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1440632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2012

Dr. Giurguis is the most wonderful Dr. His staff makes you feel comfortable the minute you walk in the office!!! I highly recommend this Dr. to anyone with any type of depression problems. He actually listens and takes the time for you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1440631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2008

He got me past my depression and back to work when no other doctor thought it was possible. He is very caring and careful with my safety. He takes the time to answer questions and to clearly explain the rationale and effects of medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1440630].votes_count ]]