Rate Dr. Steven J. Nicholas

Dr. Steven J. Nicholas's Ratings

He is impatient, Not very helpfull . ..l don't think he cares for the patients. From my personal experience, I would not recommend him for anyone.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nicholas is a BRILLIANT doctor who also has an amazing bed side manner. After my husband saw several orthopedics in the NJ area and not satisfied, we were referred to Dr. Nicholas. Dr Nicholas is brilliant in his field of orthopedics and I firmly believe that because he was a team doctor, my husbands recovery from his knee surgery was much quicker, and to date, the knee which was operated on, is much stronger than his other knee. I truly believe that a physician that needs to get players back on the field as quickly as possible, offers a far superior plan for a quick recovery. It is also very obvious that Dr Nicholas truly loves what he does, which makes a huge difference in every aspect, from initial appointments, threw the surgery process. Dr Nicholas's staff are helpful, knowledgable & very pleasant on the telephone. So I would rate Dr Nicholas with an A+

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nicholas has repaired my bicep tendon and perfromed a meniscus removal on my son

Submitted May 24, 2010 | flag

Doctor always appears to be hurried and disinterested. Seems annoyed when asked to answer questions. Call office - told P.A. will get back to you. Ask for best time to call; given a time and doctor and P.A.s are not available. They will call you from their cell - no calls. I was sent for an MRI on my spine. Called for results; several days later, still haven't been told results but the report has been there since the day after the MRI. Very dissatisfied with attitude of this doctor. Very knowledgable - went to him because of his reputation and expertise. Money paid was for services not covered by Medicare.

Submitted June 13, 2009 | flag

He has operated on me twice, ankle and knee and with very good results. My husband has had one surgery by him too. His staff is very professional and they always return your call. I have sent friends to him and they all were happy with the results.

Submitted May 30, 2009 | flag

It is good to hear that the poster below was able to avoid surgery. Unfortunately this was not my experience and due to this surgeon's recommendations my knee condition worsened necessitating my having to consult another surgeon who surgically repaired the injury.

Submitted July 22, 2007 | flag

Fabulous! My leg is 100% improved. He is extremely knowledgable, polite and empathic. I have recommended him to several people and they are all very pleased as well with their treatment. I managed to avoid surgery thanks to him!

Submitted March 28, 2007 | flag

Extremely knowledgeable, confident, and helpful. He is as good as it gets.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2006 | flag

He gave me another chance to play the game I love.

Submitted May 22, 2005 | flag