Rate Dr. Evan S. Loft

Dr. Evan S. Loft's Ratings

Dr Evan Loft shows genuine interest in his patients. He took the time to personally call me after my surgery, just to check on me & to cover any questions I might have. He is highly skilled and a GREAT communicator.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Loft removed cataracts from both my eyes and then installed the Toric lenses to correct my astigmatism. These lenses have to be correctly a lined up in order to work. Before the operation the best I could see with corrective lenses (glasses) was 20/30 out of the right eye. I Now am 20/20 out of the right and 10 days after the left was 20/25 and should improve over the next few weeks. Dr. Loft and his staff were wonderful. They made me feel very at easy though the whole process. In my eyes Dr. Loft is truly a very special and gift surgeon

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

Had the Advanced Surface Ablation surgery on my eyes to correct my vision. He did a perfect job and was always very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Loft did cataract surgery on both my eyes over a six week period Jul/Aug 2012. I am totally THRILLED with the results AND the efficiency/professionalism of the staff at his clinic AND the surgery center. A+++++ I would not hesitate to recommend these folks to ANYONE!! Sid Huff / Ball Ground, GA

Submitted Aug. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Loft is a fantastic opthamologist and truly a top notch professional. He has that rare combination of a great personality coupled with a fantastic medical skill-set and wonderful bed-side manner. He is always treats his patients with the utmost respect at all times. He is never rushing and make you feel like you are truly important as a patient. He recently performed LASIK surgery on me and it went extremely smooth. He talks you through every step of the way and is extremely gentle during the short process. He even called a few times to personally check up on me and see how I was doing. Within 24 hours, I already had Perfect 20/20 Vision and by the following week had extra Perfect 20/15 Vision. I had no pain and also no fluctuations in vision since the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Loft for any patient looking for a trustworthy, reputable, friendly and extremely knowledgable Opthamologist as he has the full package needed to make your experience pleasurable and a success.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Loft has the most sincere and caring bedside manner. He really put my mind at ease before and during my procedure. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag