Rate Dr. Evan S. Loft

Dr. Evan S. Loft's Ratings

Dr. Loft is a kind, caring doctor who makes his patients feel at ease. He gives his patients every option available for treatment. I have Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy which can be difficult to manage. Through two YAG surgeries and two cornea transplants, I felt completely ocmfortable with the detailed explanation from Dr. Loft concerning preparation and what to expect before, during and after the surgeries. No concern or question was too small to get immediate attention from Dr. Loft. I have already sent two other Fuchs' Dystrophy patients to Dr. Loft and they, too, are thrilled to have him care for their eyes. He has managed my disease and saved my eyesight.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr Loft is highly recommended by me. I recently had cataract surgery in both eyes and it's amazing how wonderful I can see now, I was one of those people who is afraid to do any kind of surgery and held off for as long as I could. If I had known how quick and painless this surgery was I would have don this sooner. It's a piece of cake and Dr. Loft is so professional and kind. I am so happy that I had this done recently........it's amazing how colors are so vivid and to think that once I thought whites were white (they looked paie yellow.....lol) now white is white ! anyone who is afraid to do this surgery, DON'T BE, you will be very pleased!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Dr Evan Loft shows genuine interest in his patients. He took the time to personally call me after my surgery, just to check on me & to cover any questions I might have. He is highly skilled and a GREAT communicator.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2376793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Loft removed cataracts from both my eyes and then installed the Toric lenses to correct my astigmatism. These lenses have to be correctly a lined up in order to work. Before the operation the best I could see with corrective lenses (glasses) was 20/30 out of the right eye. I Now am 20/20 out of the right and 10 days after the left was 20/25 and should improve over the next few weeks. Dr. Loft and his staff were wonderful. They made me feel very at easy though the whole process. In my eyes Dr. Loft is truly a very special and gift surgeon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][568250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

Had the Advanced Surface Ablation surgery on my eyes to correct my vision. He did a perfect job and was always very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][568249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Loft did cataract surgery on both my eyes over a six week period Jul/Aug 2012. I am totally THRILLED with the results AND the efficiency/professionalism of the staff at his clinic AND the surgery center. A+++++ I would not hesitate to recommend these folks to ANYONE!! Sid Huff / Ball Ground, GA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][568248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Dr. Loft is a fantastic opthamologist and truly a top notch professional. He has that rare combination of a great personality coupled with a fantastic medical skill-set and wonderful bed-side manner. He is always treats his patients with the utmost respect at all times. He is never rushing and make you feel like you are truly important as a patient. He recently performed LASIK surgery on me and it went extremely smooth. He talks you through every step of the way and is extremely gentle during the short process. He even called a few times to personally check up on me and see how I was doing. Within 24 hours, I already had Perfect 20/20 Vision and by the following week had extra Perfect 20/15 Vision. I had no pain and also no fluctuations in vision since the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Loft for any patient looking for a trustworthy, reputable, friendly and extremely knowledgable Opthamologist as he has the full package needed to make your experience pleasurable and a success.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][568247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

Dr. Loft has the most sincere and caring bedside manner. He really put my mind at ease before and during my procedure. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][568246].votes_count ]]