Rate Dr. Khaled F. Rabie

Dr. Khaled F. Rabie's Ratings

OMG, you all just have no idea. Educate yourself people! Empower yourself as women! This is not the way to go! Trust this!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

He takes on wayyyy to many patients his staff is ok but they are young and new...he makes me wait for a loong time only to rush me out with barely a chance to ask a question one time he left the room in the MIDDLE of my question and I had to have his nurse go and bring him back in. His favorite thing to say is he doesn't know what to do and he makes ppl feel stupid I am tired of him and I am tired of feeling like crap bcuz he doesn't run any tests or try to see what's going on with me doctors associated with rapides hospital are deplorable creatures getting paid a lot of money to barely do their jobs! Its disgusting

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I LOVE DR.RABIE!! I was a high risk pregnancy because I had asthma and kept uti problems but he took very good care of me.. he also took real good care of my mother when she had to have a historectumy.. dr.hooter and dr.bowers would always blow her off about it but when she got with dr.rabie he did her surgery immediately and she healed perfectly.. and not long ago he delivered my baby girl with no problems I was indused and his staff stayed right there with me making sure everything was doing like it should and he ended up having to cut me very little and he stitched me perfect no problems after 6 weeks and his worker that does the ultrasound named Samantha (sam) is really great at taking pitures with the 3d and all she is very patient also the office is always clean like it should be.. I lived a hour away but still pefered him over anyone else.. only bad thing I have to say is that you do have to wait a little bit over your apt time but that's the price you pay t have a great dr.:)))

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1440996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

Dr. Rabie delivered two of my children and I trust him with my life, I agree his previous staff was rude but not all of them Mrs Ann was always sweet and crystal was always helpful also shauntel always remembered me, treated me as well as Dr. Rabie and I trusted her. My 2nd baby was an emergency section and shauntel was right by Dr Rabies side to save my babies life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1440995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

He's an awesome doctor and he saved my life I had toxemia and I was really sick I love Dr. Rabie

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1440994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

Dr Rabie is a very good doctor and i loved him he did a great job with my pregnancy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1440993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

His staff has always been nice to me, especially Crystal. Dr. Rabie was very polite and gentle with me during my pregnancies. I live in a city with lots of OB/GYNs and NONE of them would take me because of my heart disease. All of them turned me away before I even got through the door. One of them even told me I had NO business being pregnant and I should deliver my baby by 35 weeks via c-section and NEVER get pregnant again. Scared the crap out of me! My cardiologist said that doctor needed to stick to delivering babies because she had no idea what she was talking about. Dr. Rabie was very knowledgeable of my disease and said, "Get me a note from your cardiologist and we're good to go." I told him about my experience with the OB in my hometown and he just laughed said, "That's nonsense." The only thing I didn't like about my labor was being checked every hour on the hour and not being able to move around. Dr. Rabie was amazing, though. And was well worth the 4-hour round-trip drive!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1440992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2013

I Love Dr. Rabie. I been going to him since 03' and I'm pregnant with my 5th baby. He treat me like Royality and Crystal is awesome too. I don't really know his new staff it just seem like they are still learning so it may come off as rude to some. But I don't wait there long at all. When he was at Rapides it took forever but not here for me. He know me by name and I wouldn't trade him in for no other Dr in the world. I think he's the best. I give him 5 stars!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1440991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Was an hour and 15 minutes past my appt time to be seen. He spent 5 minutes discussing what I wanted to do. I don't exactly feel well-informed. Hopefully the scheduling nurse will explain it all. Staff seemed very nice, but never apologized for the wait or checked to see if I was alive even. Bring a good book to his clinic--No magazines anywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1440990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

he is a great doctor would recomend him to anyone he ther best doctor ever

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1440989].votes_count ]]