Rate Dr. David R. Trinkley

Dr. David R. Trinkley's Ratings

I am a retired RN. Dr Trinkley is my husband and my PCP.His office staff is great. He is one of very few physicians that I have worked with who I totally trust. Sees us when we need sick visit, listens, orders appropriate testing and makes a feel we are not just a number. Would recommend him without hesitation.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. takes care of my entire family. We are very pleased with his care. Also, his office staff is a pleasure to deal with.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2012 | flag

really gets to know his patients. is probably the most helpful doctor I have ever met. I'm an RN with 25 years of working in hospitals

Submitted Sept. 24, 2011 | flag

Very pleased with staff and doctor.Adequate time spent with patient. Calls returned.Could not imagine a practice surpassing this one.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

Great staff. Dr. seems caring, orders appropriate testing and follows up in a timely manner. Would highly recommend him.

Submitted May 5, 2010 | flag

Best family doc I ever had. I will stay with him until he retires- or I die...

Submitted April 14, 2010 | flag