Rate Dr. David R. Trinkley

Dr. David R. Trinkley's Ratings

I am a retired RN. Dr Trinkley is my husband and my PCP.His office staff is great. He is one of very few physicians that I have worked with who I totally trust. Sees us when we need sick visit, listens, orders appropriate testing and makes a feel we are not just a number. Would recommend him without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][568372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

Dr. takes care of my entire family. We are very pleased with his care. Also, his office staff is a pleasure to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][568371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2012

really gets to know his patients. is probably the most helpful doctor I have ever met. I'm an RN with 25 years of working in hospitals

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][568370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2011

Very pleased with staff and doctor.Adequate time spent with patient. Calls returned.Could not imagine a practice surpassing this one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][568369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

Great staff. Dr. seems caring, orders appropriate testing and follows up in a timely manner. Would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][568368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Best family doc I ever had. I will stay with him until he retires- or I die...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][568367].votes_count ]]