Rate Dr. Terence J. Philbin

Dr. Terence J. Philbin's Ratings

Dr Phylbin is without a dought the best Dr I know. patient. knowledgable,and a all around good person. His staff is also top notch.Thank you Bill

Submitted March 25, 2010 | flag

I got to meet Dr. Philbin when he was assigned to my dad when he was rushed to Mercy Hospital in Pittsburgh. In my heart this was the best thing that could of happend. There are not enough words to express my graditued towards him, I really feel if he had not taken such good care of my dad that he would of never lived as long as he did, he was on deaths door when Dr. Philben took over. At the time of all of this going on my mother was ill also so I had to do all the communication with Dr. Philbin, he never once hurried me along when I was questioning him, he would take the time to call me at nite to explain things, there were times that I had to help with my dad to get ready for test and Dr. Philbin would stay on the phone and talk me throught every step that I had to do. I will ever be so gratefull for him for giving my dad back for all the years he was able to live a pain free life. He is a kind, gentle, and caring man and one of the best Doctors I have come across.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2009 | flag

been a patient of Doc Philbin for almost 20 years. will not willingly ever go to someone else.

Submitted July 27, 2009 | flag

THE DR AND HIS STAFF ARE THE BEST. HE IS KNOWLEDGABLE AND HE CARES. JOE FREDLAND

Submitted March 15, 2009 | flag