Rate Dr. Michelle J. Place

Dr. Michelle J. Place's Ratings

I had a Mini Face Lift and Breast Augmentation. In my opinion Dr. Place is the best in her Profession and I will never go to any other Plastic Surgeon. Dr. Place is professional and the procedures she preformed on me have been done beautifully. I could not be happier and I must say I look great. She listened to me as I told her the procedures I wanted done and told me I would not benefit from some of the procedures I originally had in mind. I admire her for her honesty and her care. Dr. Place's staff is knowledgable and any questions I had they answered. I highly recommend Dr. Place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

This doctor lacks integrity and expertise. She disfigured my breasts and refuses to be accountable. My saline implants are under-filled and sag, ripple, and have a shameful appearance. I sought the opinion of a second plastic surgeon that supports my grievance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I saw Dr. Place for a consultation. I was interested in a breast re-augumentation with a moderate increase in my size. For unrelated reasons, I obtained Dr. Place's notes concerning the consultation. I noticed that she indicated that she mistakenly indicated that I had come to her because my breasts were too big and that I wanted a breast reduction. I tried to explain to her by telepone and letter asking her to correct the mistake, but she refused and indicted that I was confused. Thereafter, notwithstanding that I only saw her once in almost two years, I received a letter that she no longer wanted me as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

She was the best doctor, ever. I went to about 4 other plastic surgeons before I met Dr.Place and knew instantly she was the one I wanted to perform my surgery. I had a breast reduction (at the young age of 19) and I couldn't have been happier with the whole entire process, especially the results!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2008

I felt so comfortable talking to Dr. Place about my proceduers. I was so happy the the results of my first 2 surgeries, that I schedule 1 more for the near future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Excellent service and extremely good interaction with patients. Very king and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

I LOVE DR.PLACE!! SHe is the sweetest lady and patient too! I never felt rushed with my zillion questions and she did an amazing job on my first round of PS and i'm set for round 2 in just a month. I HIGHLY recommend her and after all my research and EXSTATIC that I chose her to reconstruct my body!! Anyone wanting other info feel free to contact me at jbags58@aol.com. THanks Dr. P!! Julie S.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

She was excellent! Took the time to explain everything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2122250].votes_count ]]